WTF! please Somali girls go to the gym!

she is a 9, but on this forum filled with habashi worshippers she loses her value
Akhi I am afraid you have thing for laffo and home appliances. :kodaksmiley:
Do you need to wash something by hand? Just go IKEA fam, ffs.
She has better abs than most of us Faaraxs.
:bell::nahgirl:
wash_board_and_tub..jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
One of them came for my looks. Imagine coming for someone’s looks on an anonymous site of all places. Time and place people :reallymaury:
Lol because god forbid you don’t find the skinny white women they posted beautiful :mjkkk: these trolls with different nick every other month are something else lol hence why I like to ignore them

You have a bias for Becky and seem to hate Somali women. That’s cool, you do you hun :sass2:
Who said I hated Somali women? A xabashi and an cadaan were being discussed. Tbh Mali girls get me off more than any other group of girls but again idk why you’re jumping to conclusions wallahi. Females on here want me to HATE my own so bad it’s absolutely funny.
If I was ugly then yeah. But I’m not ugly. Why would I hate Mali women. Can you hate a pretty face?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol because god forbid you don’t find the skinny white women they posted beautiful :mjkkk: these trolls with different nick every other month are something else lol hence why I like to ignore them
Just cause local Xalimo rejected their advances they feel the need to vent on spot. Ahh well free therapy for them I suppose :reallymaury:

they expect me to be with this sht :
zDqw03q.jpg

When i can have this :
udU4slT.jpg

Ive made my choice when i was 17 and no insecure salty xalimo can convince me otherwise

That is generalizing Somali women. Most young girls I run into in our area look like the white woman you posted, slim but sexier. Some get fat with time, but generally most Somali women are slim to thick.

Have you lived among Somalis saxib? You should check twitter and other social media platforms. They are some of the most attractive ethnic groups out there in the world.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Thigh gap is sexy. Good taste. But you are either half white or in love with a white woman. You have soft spot for them based on our exchanges before. Whassup bro?Spill the secrets.

Tell that to @NotMyL, accusing me of being a woman or some sort of pervert.
Thigh gap is beyond sexy bro.

Its not just white women i find attractive, i find Moroccans, Turkish and Asians girls very appealing.
Im not in love or half white tho haha, i like beauty thats all

Basic

VIP
:icon lol:
Who said I hated Somali women? A xabashi and an cadaan were being discussed. Tbh I Mali girls get me off more than any other group of girls but again idk why you’re jumping to conclusions wallahi. Females on here want me to HATE my own so bad it’s absolutely funny.
Mate, dial it back a bit. You came for my looks unprovoked comparing me to the white girl. Saying you would choose her over me. Cause I’m fat and ugly :icon redface:

So from that you either know me personally (as if lol) or your referencing me as a Somali women

Tukraq

VIP
Tell that to @NotMyL, accusing me of being a woman or some sort of pervert.
Thigh gap is beyond sexy bro.

Its not just white women i find attractive, i find Moroccans, Turkish and Asians girls very appealing.
Im not in love or half white tho haha, i like beauty thats all
by asians do you mean east Asians?

:icon lol:
Mate, dial it back a bit. You came for my looks unprovoked comparing me to the white girl. Saying you would choose her over me. Cause I’m fat and ugly :icon redface:

So from that you either know me personally (as if lol) or your referencing me as a Somali women
Hold up!!! Pause.
So you’re not denying you’re fat and ugly?
:chrisfreshhah:

NotMyL

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not at all I’m on the skinny side myself, but the thirst for typical Becky and putting down Somali women is the lol part, if Becky is your type good for you but don’t talk shit about how Somali women look, he’s no different than the typical self hating xalimo on Twitter, it’s just cringy, I’m glad my only interactions with these types of folks is online. Imagine interacting with self hating farax IRL :hova:

Why do somali men hate curvy woman like the one the OP posted? Why are they fat ( when they literally have no belly, just breasts and ass) to you? Do you like your women to not have any curves? No breasts, ass of thighs? I don’t understand, these women are famous on insta and get lots of likes because men like em. But as evidence by this thread and numerous other threads, Somali men don’t?

NotMyL

VIP
Luciddreamer, Here is average look for somali females. 7 out of ten you run into look like this

vh4fenmiyez01.jpg

main-qimg-f1361dcf84c395c477bf6577cbe8ee1b

3553262_sjjbd9j_jpegdd39af9537ba4be617fc1c8be7946980
No way, are you saying we don’t all look like 50 year old mentally ill xalimo being dragged by the police? Shocker @Basic I was picturing you as that old lady, hopefully you were doing the same :siilaanyolaugh:

Basic

VIP
No way, are you saying we don’t all look like 50 year old mentally ill xalimo being dragged by the police? Shocker @Basic I was picturing you as that old lady, hopefully you were doing the same :siilaanyolaugh:
Yeah same here. We all have that default look what can I say :lolbron:

Trending