WTF! please Somali girls go to the gym!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
not my fault these skinny caadan chicks make you insecure:mjdontkno:
btw do something about that passive aggressive behaviors of yours, that sht is disgusting tbh
No one is insecure little boy, maybe if you didn’t get so offended with my first post, I would have gave you the attention you are looking for :childplease:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Nah I’m just persistent.
Hey, let’s be honest. Who is more beautiful? You or her? Who is more healthier you or her? I mean I believe you would even wanna smash her.
:chrisfreshhah:
:mjlol:
Hun it’s an anonymous forum. Don’t take it to heart. :dabcasar:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sis it also makes sense why they’re coming for us rather than the guys who were also making comments. High estrogen levels and hips that don’t lie :trumpsmirk:
We have here big booty Bashir miiya :pachah1:nothing worse than self hating farax :mjlol:

Basic

VIP
somali women are to ugly, lazy, loud and fat for me, there i said it
put me in jail and throw away the key, for the self hating coon that i am !!
:hemad:
Im offended for your mum and sisters tbh. Imagine having a kid turn out like ya :noneck:

Basic

VIP
We have here big booty Bashir miiya :pachah1:nothing worse than self hating farax :mjlol:
One of them came for my looks. Imagine coming for someone’s looks on an anonymous site of all places. Time and place people :reallymaury:

somali women are to ugly, lazy, loud and fat for me, there i said it
put me in jail and throw away the key, for the self hating coon that i am !!
:hemad:
@Basic why are u crying. “Why are they only on me?” “They must be insecure.”
As I said again bring your ugly fat ass and that girl infront of all the dudes in this forum(including the ones that think she weird looking) and u will be over looked.
:manny:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
No one is insecure little boy, maybe if you didn’t get so offended with my first post, I would have gave you the attention you are looking for :childplease:

You are insecure, i can tell by the bitter way youre talking about white women.
Ofc i find offence in being alienated by a hypocrite like yourself.

Basic

VIP
@Basic why are u crying. “Why are they only on me?” “They must be insecure.”
As I said again bring your ugly fat ass and that girl infront of all the dudes in this forum(including the ones that think she weird looking) and u will be over looked.
:manny:
You ain’t slick sxb, with them hints about wanting to see what I look like. :ulyin:

Basic

VIP
How typical, the "your mom and sister" card :snoop:
They are nothing like the typical somali woman in terms of looks and character so chill out
Ahhh the usual “Not Muh Family” card. Kinda disappointed thought you’d play it differently. :drakekidding:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
they expect me to be with this sht :
zDqw03q.jpg

When i can have this :
udU4slT.jpg

Ive made my choice when i was 17 and no insecure salty xalimo can convince me otherwise

Sorry metaphorically speaking, the meals provided in this thread were not convincing.

giphy.gif

What @Aliobaba posted:
srf-tbone-sfw.jpg

(Ethio, close enough but of course raw meat:susp:)

What @Luciddreamer posted (first one):
images

(Cadaan anemic, no hilib, no seasoning, no further comment )

What nobody posted:
srf-t-bone-platter.jpg

(Xaliimo,:feedme::rejoice::banderas: :ahh:)
:ohno: don't shoot the messenger.
I'm only a creature of habit.

Basic

VIP
That wasn’t nice. Hopefully your religious. From what I can tell you sound like u have a bum and I like variety. But still I’m smashing the skinny Becky.
That wasn’t nice. Hopefully your religious. From what I can tell you sound like u have a bum and I like variety. But still I’m smashing the skinny Becky.
You have a bias for Becky and seem to hate Somali women. That’s cool, you do you hun :sass2:

Tighgap is the smallest thing men talk about behind womens back, dont make me open the dam on you leaving you traumatized for life naaya

Thigh gap is sexy. Good taste. But you are either half white or in love with a white woman. You have soft spot for them based on our exchanges before. Whassup bro?Spill the secrets.