WTF is this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what Somalis have reduced themselves to. being bullied by the other shitty African countries while acting tough towards each other. what a bloody shame.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
thats what Somalis have reduced themselves to. being bullied by the other shitty African countries while acting tough towards each other. what a bloody shame.
It's those es crying genocide and with their hatred, I didn't start this shit, you can see it yourself. Self-defense, is not a crime, they try to karbash me and I'll try to karbash them, I don't go thread to thread crying like a .

It's those es crying genocide and with their hatred, I didn't start this shit, you can see it yourself. Self-defense, is not a crime, they try to karbash me and I'll try to karbash them, I don't go thread to thread crying like a .
if by crying genocide you're implying SL, you're clearly delusional. if not. i'm not sure what you're saying.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Lacnatulaahi caleyk pig smelling homosexual pedophile hiv Madows have the audacity to do this wlh they should be worshiping us and cleaning our feet wtf is this wtf happened to the somalis:farole:

Amisom=rapists, pedophiles cowards that love to harrass women and children.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
if by crying genocide you're implying SL, you're clearly delusional. if not. i'm not sure what you're saying.
No, I'm not talking about Sland. I'm talking about those who cry about Hawiye 24/7 and come to every thread about Hawiye to just cry like a .

No, I'm not talking about Sland. I'm talking about those who cry about Hawiye 24/7 and come to every thread about Hawiye to just cry like a .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
blaming any one qabiil and continuing the cancer that is qabiilism is why those amison soldiers will continue bullying/killing and raping somalis in our own land without any repercussions. i honestly dont think we can sink any lower. we dont even have an ounce of dignity anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts