Wtf a Somali singer with tattoos being celebrated.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:ftw9nwa: I ain’t hating on Toronto, Y’all just got some interesting characters :childplease:I got cousins out there and visted one time. I only lived in San Diego for about 2 years now I grew up in Minneapolis.
Oh ok ur a real nigga then mb i thought u was dissing flippa free him wallahi he smoked a Dixon yute so he's valid

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes how did you know wtf lol are you a genie?
Oh ok ur a real nigga then mb i thought u was dissing flippa free him wallahi he smoked a Dixon yute so he's valid
Naw you gotta be crazy to diss a nigga with multiple bodies :ftw9nwa: I was told he was a trapper too that made a lot of money. I have a cousin who actually lives in Lawrence heights aka jungle he doesn’t bang or affiliate with GGG (flemington road to be exact) like a 1 minute drive away from Varna drive he told me flippa use to live in the same complex as him and cop weed off him. I’ve actually been on their turf. It’s a bunch of Jamaicans and Somalis that live in their hood. I visted back in the summer of 2018.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Naw you gotta be crazy to diss a nigga with multiple bodies :ftw9nwa: I was told he was a trapper too that made a lot of money. I have a cousin who actually lives in Lawrence heights aka jungle he doesn’t bang or affiliate with GGG (flemington road to be exact) like a 1 minute drive away from Varna drive he told me flippa use to live in the same complex as him and cop weed off him. I’ve actually been on their turf. It’s a bunch of Jamaicans and Somalis that live in their hood. I visted back in the summer of 2018.
Jungle is fucked up your cousin could've gotten in some fuckery real quick bro flippa has like 5 bodies nigga could've been the 6th if he shorted him on the loud or sum

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤

I got fam from Southeast Daygo
1:56 Reer SD with the smoke:damnmusic:

Jungle is fucked up your cousin could've gotten in some fuckery real quick bro flippa has like 5 bodies nigga could've been the 6th if he shorted him on the loud or sum
my cousin use to buy weed from him not sell to him apparently flippa was the neighborhood dope dealer and yeah jungle was pretty ghetto when I visted even by American standards. I heard they’re supposedly gentrifying it now and knocking down some buildings by Varna Drive.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
so you're defending haram? When someone points out the wrong in one's action they are now called haram police? Nah, stop normalizing sins. :fantasia2:
Y'all xalimos are always sticking up when your fellow xalimos are th0tting it up I'm just doing the same thing for my farax homie living life ion see what the problem is:manny:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Y'all xalimos are always sticking up when your fellow xalimos are ****ting it up I'm just doing the same thing for my farax homie living life ion see what the problem is:manny:
i have never defended a woman who disrepects the hijab. pack it up :camby:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.

he’s not the first Somali “musician” with tats :mjpls::reallymaury: Reer HennyLand beat him too it:drakelaugh:

Looks like the taller version of AJ Shabeel :russ:

pkh@k_AJ%20Shabeel.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I guarantee if it was a xalimo you would all be judging
We would for sure and xalimos would come to her aide and say "don't judge her only Allah can!"

My beef is that xalimos protect the haramis on their side. Why are y'all so mad I'm protecting the harami faraxs?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
We would for sure and xalimos would come to her aide and say "don't judge her only Allah can!"

My beef is that xalimos protect the haramis on their side. Why are y'all so mad I'm protecting the harami faraxs?
lets stop this right here sir. nobody should be protecting anyone who sins publicly without a regret. thats it.

Alluring

Sayonara

Why would I protect someone whose clearly wrong besides I’m not the type to get into anyone’s buisness, I’m just pointing out some hypocrisy I see

Trending

Latest posts