Write a conspiracy theory about the member above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi one of my uncles married 5 somali women at the same time. Now that was a proper gangster. Even tho they made him divorce the first one.
How did u get my 411
@Basra the FBI informant has told me of your wicked ways and @Geedcad was the one who set the alarm off. Sxhb watch out for these people who play dumb and act like they can't speak English they are the ones you should be wary of.

Last edited:

Ramen

🌸
What about this @henni character. Waan ka shakiiye. Man or women or a bot
im henni
Sxhb she/he told me she/he is Trans-racial and Trans-gendered :mindblown:

side-note

She could be having a quarter life crisis miskeen leave this person be it seems they need quran read on them for claiming to be many thing at once.

:francis:
im also transage
Western snowflakes. Are they also Trans-Human too
i was a rabbit once

fun times

Western snowflakes. Are they also Trans-Human too
Mayaa they are Trans-Alien since they seem to have fallen on their head from crashing down as a meteorite from the planet mars it was from there that they found how civilized and normal us human were. And tried to use SJW tactics to fit in @henni could be from Mars sxhb watch out we have government informants and Aliens from other planets on here trying to abducts us and hold us hostage.

Mayaa they are Trans-Alien since they seem to have fallen on their head from crashing down as a meteorite from the planet mars it was from there that they found how civilized and normal us human were. And tried to use SJW tactics to fit in @henni could be from Mars sxhb watch out we have government informants and Aliens from other planets on here trying to abducts us and hold us hostage.
What is the message they are trying to convey. Or do they want to feast on us. 7 billion people to eat. It would take a while:gaasdrink:

What is the message they are trying to convey. Or do they want to feast on us. 7 billion people to eat. It would take a while:gaasdrink:
As you can see we have blown @henni cover she is now using a human as a profile picture as way to do damage control.

We must ban together as cushitic brothers and eradicate these evildoers!!!:fittytousand:

Ramen

🌸
Whats your adress? i have got candy in my ufo

You humans think too highly of yourselves

also, i am on a diet

Ramen

🌸
What were you puffing?
DGKFTy0XoAA5i0F.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.