Write a conspiracy theory about the member above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
If you knew Somali, you'd know that Geed is a euphemism for the male D*ck, why do you think when you search "Geedka" on Google among the first results is Geedka Ragga. I think a name change is due :hemad:

IPLxL9D.png

But for real tho, Fob Xaliimos what have you been searching on google :jaynerd:

Hmm..you're on to something bro

giphy.gif
Translate tree into somali
English tree=geed somali
Get those dirty thinks out your mind you :russ:

Translate tree into somali
English tree=geed somali
Get those dirty thinks out your mind you :russ:

Yes, the word literally means Tree, but do you know the meaning of a euphemism?. Change your name before you get DMs from undercover f*ggots :pachah1:or was that the plan to begin with :chrisfreshhah:

Geedcad

Yes, the word literally means Tree, but do you know the meaning of a euphemism?. Change your name before you get DMs from undercover f*ggots :pachah1:or was that the plan to begin with :chrisfreshhah:
Fk no and fk those s

Geedcad

I hate somalis why everythink need to be sexyles
:birdman:

No you are a pimp that has four somali wives but you tell everyone you only have two to make everyone think. You are a mashallah person who is on the deen, instead of telling everyone of your four wives.
Wallahi one of my uncles married 5 somali women at the same time. Now that was a proper gangster. Even tho they made him divorce the first one.
How did u get my 411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending