Wow, Somali boys hate Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through some threads here; I have noticed there is so much hate coming from the boys.

Somali boys here make threads that constantly degrade, humilate, insult, bully etc Somali women.

There is pure vile vitriol aimed at Somali women and I have no idea why.

When I go to Somali homes all I see is the daugthers and mothers cook for and clean up after these boys, whilst also having a job and paying the bills. Somali sisters and mothers have done so much for these boys. I think you guys have false khibir now, to the point that you go online and degrade Somali women 24/7.
Not all Somali girls.but those who date with blacks and non Muslims.

VixR

Veritas
I've seen the same happen with some male users, but the reverse.

Anyway, this site is a shithole. I'm not even denying that most of the vitriol is coming from men here. But you'd have to be either dishonest or ignorant to deny that the balance is tipped the other way on sites Somali girls dominate. Like Twitter.
Honestly, Somali Twitter is like a microcosm of this place. Also breeds negativity and hatefulness and gender wars.

You really have to develop a tough snake skin to interface with Somalis. Just spend a little time away from here and come back and you’ll be surprised at the atmosphere day in and day out.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Honestly, Somali Twitter is like a microcosm of this place. Also breeds negativity and hatefulness and gender wars.

Who engages in this gender war the most on Twitter. This is a test of your intellectual honesty @VixR. I'm watching closely. :samwelcome:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali girls. But it’s nothing like here.

Right, this site is obviously more prone to extreme personalities.

Either way, what does this tell us? Somalis are a dysfunctional people. This dysfunction could potentially improve in Somalia. But i fear it's too late for Somalis in the west. :manny:

The majority of Abdis on this site are immature and jobless incels who have an extreme level of inferiority complex and jealousy towards black men. They call you a "Madow lover" if you tell Somalis to stop saying racist shit to madows. It's sad!

Why do you think there are so many Somali men on that incel site? They are sexually deprived weirdos who live horrible lives so project their hatred onto Somali women.

Last edited:
The majority of Abdis on this site are immature and jobless incels who have an extreme level of inferiority complex and jealousy towards black men. They call you a "Madow lover" if you tell Somalis to stop saying racist shit to madows. It's sad!

Why do you think there are so many Somalis on that incel site? They are sexually deprived weirdos who live horrible lives so project their hatred onto Somali women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There’s usually one or two ones that go hard in the paint ala @Knowles and an occasional flip flop that thinks a little bashing does you a lot of good ala @Reiko, but the vast majority are regular girls who start out cool with Somali guys but become disillusioned with Somali men and start bashing you after a time.

The vast majority of the time, the girls being criticized on here are saying nothing about Somali men, or not actually dissing them, but they’re used as fodder all the same.

It could be about what they’re wearing, who they’re with, their views, what they’re doing, them discussing their lives and relationships, etc, etc.

Ex. If there’s a Somali girl championing an Arab or Black cause, the thread will be discussing why isn’t she championing a Somali cause. Sabrina Dhowre never dissed Somali men, yet threads galore trashing Somali women. A lot times the guys on here are inserting themselves. Are there vitriolic things a Somali girl said featured? Once in a blue moon.
Who are you calling a flip flop? @VixR :bell::liberaltears:

I'm the original faraax fighting caraweelo, ashy Abdi slayer, big booty Bashir basher.

Put some respect on my credentials :mjcry::kendrickcry:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These Cheap and Clean woman are not even worth wasting energy on my dear Faaraxs. Faaraxs are stepping up their game leaving yall blick asses. Replacing it for white, latina, arab and persian Queens.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Saywa

You should setup a program for incels and invisible woman meet each other. Most of the frustration could comes from loneliness and need for attention. Sometimes people forget we are social human beings.

VixR

Veritas
Right, this site is obviously more prone to extreme personalities.

Either way, what does this tell us? Somalis are a dysfunctional people. This dysfunction could potentially improve in Somalia. But i fear it's too late for Somalis in the west.

I do believe we’re dysfunctional in many ways, but extrapolating gender relations from the web to real life is implausible.

There’re concrete reasons for the disillusionment, however those of us who’re in this internet vitriolic bubble are going to be affected in more profound ways.

I believe most ppl who are not exposed to this online vitriol find their way despite the net negatives they might perceive in each other irl, bc there’re at least exceptions (or more nuance irl). At least, for them, it isn’t so pervasive and engulfing as it is on here, day in/day out poison.

I don’t think either of us has really participated in the gender wars, but I’d bet the effect is measurable in both of us and everyone else. I think the reason you have such a negative outlook on the outcomes has precisely to do with being on here and exposed to it for so long.

Like somali women need any help with that.:trumpsmirk:
y'all are doing a great job humiliating yourselves. there is really nothing we can add.:chrisfreshhah:

Like somali women need any help with that.:trumpsmirk:
y'all are doing a great job humiliating yourselves. there is really nothing we can add.:chrisfreshhah:

Not suprising coming from you, Ogadeen are known for beating up their womenfolk. So its not like you have any respect for Somali women, seeing you daddy beat up your mommy probably caused that.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Not suprising coming from you, Ogadeen are known for beating up their womenfolk. So its not like you have any respect for Somali women, seeing you daddy beat up your mommy probably caused that.

What's your old nick? @Saywa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts