Wow, Somali boys hate Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
One side is throwing rocks and other using tanks, dont use false equivalency.

You're delusional. The insults are just as savage from the women's side. Often going after the physical features and social status of Somali men. I'm sure that stuff cuts deep with some, although i see it as a cry for help. This community is fractured and done for.

You're delusional. The insults are just as savage from the women's side. Often going after the physical features and social status of Somali men. I'm sure that stuff cuts deep with some, although i see it as a cry for help. This community is fractured and done for.

What you are doing is saying boths sides are the same, when one look around this place will tell you 90% of hate is from males towards women. Its dishonest and disingenuous.

VixR

Veritas
Yep, all they do here is find some random Somali woman dating a ajanabi, and just tear her to shreads.

No wonder the ratio of boys to women here is about 5:1.
I think some men and some women are more sensitive to what their counterparts are saying vs. what their own side is saying to the other, so keep that in mind.

But I agree that the men go harder. For one, there’s more men, that equals more time spent on Somali girls, and more threads between the lot of them, so it adds up and there’s an imbalance of hate.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All the users breed negativity, every other thread is dissecting Somali women living their lives, or about madows this and madows that. They simultaneously hate and love, boast and mock interracial marriages and relationships. All their views are extreme. Identity issues are rife. Most female users leave after a period of time.

There used to be more female users here. Remember what they did? Make anti Somali men threads lol. Can everyone stop acting like Somali men alone add to this pointless vitriol

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What you are doing is saying boths sides are the same, when one look around this place will tell you 90% of hate is from males towards women. Its dishonest and disingenuous.

This site is one little corner of the internet. Look outside it and you'll see plenty coming from the women's side.

Being judged by others means that your that important that they have the time to think about you and talk about you

twitter xalimos loves abdis ...self hatig abdis loves xalimos

giphy.gif

I think some men and some women are more sensitive to what their counterparts are saying vs. what their own side is saying to the other, so keep that in mind.

But I agree that the men go harder. For one, there’s more men, that equals more time spent on Somali girls, and more threads between the lot of them, so it adds up and there’s an imbalance of hate.

That is very true, it is what that @MadNomad guy is doing.

There used to be more female users here. Remember what they did? Make anti Somali men threads lol. Can everyone stop acting like Somali men alone add to this pointless vitriol

The males must have been worst then, cause they literally ran off the women.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The males must have been worst then, cause they literally ran off the women.

On this site i have no problem admitting that most of the vitriol is coming from the men. Problem is this isn't the case on...you know, the rest of the internet.

There are literally ajnabis on Twitter asking why Somali women hate Somali men so much. I've even been asked by an Arab girl irl why Somali women dislike Somali men lol.

On this site i have no problem admitting that most of the vitriol is coming from the men. Problem is this isn't the case on...you know, the rest of the internet.

There are literally ajnabis on Twitter asking why Somali women hate Somali men so much. I've even been asked by an Arab girl irl why Somali women dislike Somali men lol.

Naa dhaaf, isku xishood. Acudibillah!!!!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Anyways @MadNomad naa dhaaf, isku xishood and let few women here discuss this topic. Stop trying to make excuses for the wrongdoings of the boys.

Discussing a topic based on a false premise will get you nowhere. Only when you acknowledge your own wrong doings can Somali men do the same, and the healing can begin. :rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
There’s usually one or two ones that go hard in the paint ala @Knowles and an occasional flip flop that thinks a little bashing does you a lot of good ala @Reiko, but the vast majority are regular girls who start out cool with Somali guys but become disillusioned with Somali men and start bashing you after a time.

The vast majority of the time, the girls being criticized on here are saying nothing about Somali men, or not actually dissing them, but they’re used as fodder all the same.

It could be about what they’re wearing, who they’re with, their views, what they’re doing, them discussing their lives and relationships, etc, etc.

Ex. If there’s a Somali girl championing an Arab or Black cause, the thread will be discussing why isn’t she championing a Somali cause. Sabrina Dhowre never dissed Somali men, yet threads galore trashing Somali women. A lot times the guys on here are inserting themselves. Are there vitriolic things a Somali girl said featured? Once in a blue moon.

Discussing a topic based on a false premise will get you nowhere. Only when you acknowledge your own wrong doings can Somali men do the same, and the healing can begin. :rejoice:

When someone tells you to leave them alone, its polite to do so.

Qofkan imtixanka ah halka baa laga keenay. Acudibulliah mina shaydaani rajim!!!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
But the vast majority are regular girls who start out cool with Somali guys but become disillusioned with Somali men and start bashing you after a time.

I've seen the same happen with some male users, but the reverse.

Anyway, this site is a shithole. I'm not even denying that most of the vitriol is coming from men here. But you'd have to be either dishonest or ignorant to deny that the balance is tipped the other way on sites Somali girls dominate. Like Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts