Wow, Somali boys hate Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through some threads here; I have noticed there is so much hate coming from the boys.

Somali boys here make threads that constantly degrade, humilate, insult, bully etc Somali women.

There is pure vile vitriol aimed at Somali women and I have no idea why.

When I go to Somali homes all I see is the daugthers and mothers cook for and clean up after these boys, whilst also having a job and paying the bills. Somali sisters and mothers have done so much for these boys. I think you guys have false khibir now, to the point that you go online and degrade Somali women 24/7.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Have you not noticed that this is a two way street? There's an on open season on Somali men on sites like Twitter. And Somali women are leading the charge.

Have you not noticed that this is a two way street? There's an on open season on Somali men on sites like Twitter. And Somali women are leading the charge.

How can that be, when there are barely any women on here? This place is filled with Somali boys making threads degrading Somali women. Just take a look at the first few pages of threads in the general section.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How can that be, when there are barely any women on here? This place is filled with Somali boys making threads degrading Somali women. Just take a look at the first few pages of threads in the general section.

This site is majority Somali men. Go on Twitter, you'll see Somali women hating on Somali men 24/7. And it's even worse because Twitter is much more public and ajnabis join in on the farax bashing half the time.

This site is majority Somali men. Go on Twitter, you'll see Somali women hating on Somali men 24/7. And it's even worse because Twitter is much more public and ajnabis join in on the farax bashing half the time.

There are Somali boys on twitter too that enjoy insulting Somali women.

They all retweet each other too lool smh too embarrassing

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are Somali boys on twitter too that enjoy insulting Somali women.

Sure, but they are a response to the Twitter harpies yapping about Somali men all day. Plus the disparaging tweets Somali women make about Somali men gain much more attention. With thousands of likes and retweets sometimes. No doubt, ajnabis are laughing along with the slander.

Sure, but they are a response to the Twitter harpies yapping about Somali men all day. Plus the disparaging tweets Somali women make about Somali men gain much more attention. With thousands of likes and retweets sometimes. No doubt, ajnabis are laughing along with the slander.

Are you kidding me? Somali boys came up with the term cheap n clean, and have use it so much, even ajanabi men say the same shit.

VixR

Veritas
Welcome to the Somali webosphere. I remember my introduction to it. Now run!

They all hate each other, and themselves, and everyone else.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Are you kidding me? Somali boys came up with the term cheap n clean, and have use it so much, even ajanabi men say the same shit.

And you came up with the term ashy abdi. I've even seen some madow girls use it. What's your point? Are you denying that Somali women add to this vitriol?

Welcome to the Somali webosphere. I remember my introduction to it. Now run!

They all hate each other, and themselves, and everyone else.

The hate coming from the boys towards the women is incalculable. Being here a little while, all I see is boys insulting women 24/7.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The hate coming from the boys towards the women is incalculable. Being here a little while, all I see is boys insulting women 24/7.

I've seen some characters here enter this site as somali girl lovers, only to turn into Somali girl haters later on. Why? The insulting Twitter threads Somali women make about Somali men are constantly posted here. So no wonder there's hate. How about both sides stop acting like children and chill out.

VixR

Veritas
All the users breed negativity, every other thread is dissecting Somali women living their lives, or about madows this and madows that. They simultaneously hate and love, boast and mock interracial marriages and relationships. All their views are extreme. Identity issues are rife. Most female users leave after a period of time.

I've seen some characters here enter this site as somali girl lovers, only to turn into Somali girl haters later on. Why? The insulting Twitter threads Somali women make about Somali men are constantly posted here. So no wonder there's hate. How about both sides stop acting like children and chill out.

One side is throwing rocks and other using tanks, dont use false equivalency.

All the users breed negativity, every other thread is dissecting Somali women living their lives, or about madows this and madows that. The simultaneously hate and love, boast and mock interracial marriages and relationships. Most female users leave after a period of time.

Yep, all they do here is find some random Somali woman dating a ajanabi, and just tear her to shreads.

No wonder the ratio of boys to women here is about 5:1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending