wow never knew Pakistan commited crimes against Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Those Paki ni99as set themselves up for failure by doing that but I believe the devil Hindu India pulled the string behind the scenes. Btw Kashmir is Pakistan. Bangladeshi people on average are very unappealing the women tend to have this bloaty weird face and think so highly of themselves while being xaar and men waa sissies. I respect Pakistanis more waa rag. Also the women(only the lightskin ones) waa very delicious imo especially the Kashmiri, Pashtuni ones.

Look how the devil set up the Muslim community two Muslim countries hating each other while the devil Hindu in the middle is enjoying it all aabaha wasse kkkkkk

Anyone noticed how Bangladeshi women have kibir for no reason waa proper fugly monsters????

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Those Paki ni99as set themselves up for failure by doing that but I believe the devil Hindu India pulled the string behind the scenes. Btw Kashmir is Pakistan. Bangladeshi people on average are very unappealing the women tend to have this bloaty weird face and think so highly of themselves while being xaar and men waa sissies. I respect Pakistanis more waa rag. Also the women(only the lightskin ones) waa very delicious imo especially the Kashmiri, Pashtuni ones.

Look how the devil set up the Muslim community two Muslim countries hating each other while the devil Hindu in the middle is enjoying it all aabaha wasse kkkkkk

Anyone noticed how Bangladeshi women have kibir for no reason waa proper fugly monsters????

Parts of Kashmir are controlled by three different countries: Pakistan, India, and China.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Parts of Kashmir are controlled by three different countries: Pakistan, India, and China.
f*ck China hoyadood wasooyin bastard Chinese wallahi billahi nothing more worse than a Chinese gaining power I wish Japanese sliced China in half fcking world war 2 idiot US nuclear bombing Japan fuckng idiots wallahi billahi it was the best thing that ever happened

The Pakistanis brought it upon themselves, since they culturally suppressed the Bengalis, such as by not giving official status to the Bengali language, removing the Bengali script from the currency & stamps etc. Plus, Bangladesh was neglected from the national budget & the bengalis were under-represented in national politics.

The (mainland) Pakistanis pretty much sowed a future war along ethnic lines.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
f*ck China hoyadood wasooyin bastard Chinese wallahi billahi nothing more worse than a Chinese gaining power I wish Japanese sliced China in half fcking world war 2 idiot US nuclear bombing Japan fuckng idiots wallahi billahi it was the best thing that ever happened

You should see what the communists do to the Muslims of Xinjiang.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The Pakistanis brought it upon themselves, since they culturally suppressed the Bengalis, such as by not giving official status to the Bengali language, removing the Bengali script from the currency & stamps etc. Plus, Bangladesh was neglected from the national budget & the bengalis were under-represented in national politics.

The (mainland) Pakistanis pretty much sowed a future war along ethnic lines.

Pakistanis believed in the "Martial Race Theory" that was created by their British colonial masters which is why there were very few Bengali soldiers in the military and they were looked down upon.

http://www.londoni.co/index.php/63-...hy/muhammad-ataul-ghani-osmani-bangabir/332-m

In 1899 British journalist G. W. Steveens, an Oxford graduate, one-time Fellow of Pembroke College, and later a special correspondent of the Daily Mail newspaper, explained how to spot a Bengali by “his legs”.

By his legs you shall know the Bengali. The leg of a free man is straight or a little bandy, so that he can stand on it solidly…The Bengali’s leg is either skin and bones; the same size all the way down, with knocking knobs for knees, or else it is very fat or globular, also turning in at the knees, with round thighs like a woman’s. The Bengali’s leg is the leg of a slave.

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The hope with which Osmani joined the Pakistan Army was soon shattered. He realised that people of East Pakistan were victims of discrimination. Even though they made up 56% of Pakistan's population, Bengalis represented only 5% in the army and 15% in the civil service. Only 30% of the national budget was allocated for East Pakistan. So while West Pakistan flourished in the new country, the eastern wing became starved of progress.

Bengalis beat Pakistanis in boxing, considered a "man's sport"

Bengal regiments always had an edge in swimming and football but the Punjabis did not consider these as martial sports. Boxing, of course, was a martial sport.

In 1949, 1st EBR defeated the 3rd and 8th Punjab regiment in boxing - knocking out Punjab regiment in eight bouts and defeating them in the remaining three bouts on points. This was a rude shock for Punjabi Pakistani hierarchy. They began to devise different conspiracies in order to prevent any more Bengali battalion to be raised, and instead propagated mixing the two existing regiments of 1st EBR and 2nd EBR. However, Bengali officers, including senior officers like Colonel Osmani and Lieutenant Colonel Khwaja Wasiuddin, vehemently opposed the idea.

The Punjabis always considered themselves as a white-coloured martial race. They treated the Bengalis, particularly the Bengal regiments, with a tilt of disdain, not only in cadre service, but also in sports and games. It was General Osmani who enthused the 1st East Bengal Regiment with such a standard of training and military activities that they proved themselves in every field.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Damn, the Bengalis suffered so much discrimination. Imagine your entire ethnicities manhood is regarded as a joke. :mjcry:

Look at their pm than case dismissed loool

Tukraq

VIP

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending