Wow black women showing love

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Somali guy posted a picture on Twitter and the girls who were in love were the black Americen women and black Caribbean. These girls as well are way better than Somali girls. We Somalis need to start dating these black goddesses.

Screenshot_20180311-003944.png

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Less headache, that is not to say there isnt any, just considerably less than black women

I was referring to OP. Black girls are much more confrontational, and they usually walk around with a giant chip on their shoulders. I personally can't see how they are better than Somali girls.

I was referring to OP. Black girls are much more confrontational, and they usually walk around with a giant chip on their shoulders. I personally can't see how they are better than Somali girls.
Somali girls are just ugly. Without makeup you will be shocked.

Somalis girls are ten times better than Madow i would rather have cadaan or arab girls not madow girls thats the biggest downgrade
Black girls are wayyyy better than Somali girls. They have that booty no one can have, just amazing . Also I'm talking about Caribbean girls who are mixed with native Indian. They are honestly the best looking.

Tell me you would say no to this. AA women can be beautiful. MY heart says yes but sspot ads seriously saying go asian, it's a conspiracy who's in charge of these ads.

best-beauty-rihanna.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending