Would you...

Would you befriend an ex-Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes. I'm friends with two ex-Muslims but I wouldn't befriend 90% of the Somali ex-Muslims on this forum.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
tumblr_inline_n4nsvdsbu31rxkl9d.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No most certainly not unless it's a buff ting then I'm going to have to give her some dawah kkkk

I already have non Muslim friends. We cool as long we don't end up having religion debates. But for some reason I'm interested to know the story behind leaving the deenta.

VixR

Veritas
Anybody who says no is saying they've never suspended their ideology enough to form significant friendships with a non-Muslim, the vast majority of the ppl around them being gaals. Such a person isn't worth befriending, they're too insular and dogmatic.

Alternately, I have no problems being friends with a Muslim, so long as they're not engaged in dawah.

Some atheists, skeptics, agnostics like to debate religious ppl online, but they don't dawah irl. Never have I seen an atheist attempt to [de]convert someone like Jehovah's Witnesses, Muslim Dawah, and other Christian missionaries.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There is a difference between befriending an ex Muslim, and being friends with a person who became an ex Muslim.
Continuing on with my point, if you are friends with a person who left Islam you will will have a lot in common other than religion meaning your friendship won't really change that much.

But in most cases, ex-Muslims are up in your face about it and Islam is all they talk about. I can't be friends with militant characters such as Ayaan Hirsi.

I'm friends with this Somali guy who I suspect to have left Islam, but he's honestly such a cool guy and respectful to Islam to the point where I'm not even sure if he's an ex-Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending