Would you...

Would you befriend an ex-Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Bengali ex-Muslim friend in college. I was much more religious at the time and was very ignorant of the high occurrence of people leaving the religion.
I was taken aback when he told me he was no longer a muslim and tried to talk to him but after awhile i didn't care. he was pretty respectful and wasn't one of those atheists that have a superiority complex and believe that their atheism somehow makes them smarter or more enlightened. in fact he was much better than most guys who were out drinking and committing Zina all the while claiming Muslim.
I realised that constantly telling him to repent was not very friendly on my part so I stopped talking religion and let him live his life.

Yet these Muslims will go to Jannah for eternity and your buddy will go to hellfire for eternity according to Islam.
dont care where either group will end up.
i just realised i needed to stop preaching at him especially since he was being respectful and not once tried to prove me wrong or justify his decision, unlike most atheists who use every discussion about religion to bash Islam.

Lol what do u think I meant walaalo? It seems every girl on sc is a makeup artist
lol i don't know but it was a random thing to say.
anyways I'm much more ambitious than being an Instagram MUA especially when I would never make it as one. I'm still figuring out what foundation colour i need.:damedamn:

waraabe

Your superior
lol i don't know but it was a random thing to say.
anyways I'm much more ambitious than being an Instagram MUA especially when I would never make it as one. I'm still figuring out what foundation colour i need.:damedamn:

Lol that is why I said it, to piss you off :lolbron:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
My co-worker is Lebanese ex muslim and she is a close friend of mine. Honestly I don't care what people beliefs, as long as they do not rub it in my face

tbh, not only ex muslims but other non muslims I can't befriend, I can be on friendly terms with them but not close. I figured out long go it's cognitive dissonance and that you're only friends as long as you stay away from religious topics.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
One thing i hate more than atheists are hypocritical muslims:reallymaury:. Like how you gonna say you're all bout the deen when you hit the club after friday prayer :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending