would you simp for your wife?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Simps aint it. I like them tough and scary. Imagine cracking them, it's like a calculus problem that took you an hour!:lawd:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
nice pfp
jerry lookin cute in there, just like you :icon redface:

tenor - 2020-03-18T210322.487.gif

Thank you my love:it0tdo8: We love a supportive qween

Dunno about simping :kodaksmiley:
This tuxedo Faraax is gonna hold it down for his Halimoon

Also check this track out
Most definitely gonna be planting seeds to this banger

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Never, I know my worth. I have too much respect for myself and very dominant with my wife. You can treat your wife like a queen and spoil her without simping. There is no need to simp since Islamically your wife can't refuse your sex call. My wife is always ready to throw it down anytime I want it. I let her know I own your body and she likes it.

Real men value themselves and act like alpha males. That is how your woman will respect you and she will be obedient.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Never, I know my worth. I have too much respect for myself and very dominant with my wife. You can treat your wife like a queen and spoil her without simping. There is no need to simp since Islamically your wife can't refuse your sex call. My wife is always ready to throw it down anytime I want it. I let her know I own your body and she likes it.

Real men value themselves and act like alphas.
Respect +
:umad:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Real men value themselves and act like alpha males. That is how your woman will respect you and she will be obedient.

Staying true to your nigis :denzelnigga:

Correct answer is here. /thread

Gambar

VIP

Hilarious.