Would you rather marry an Ajnabi Muslim or a Somali Christian?

Ajnabi Muslim or Somali Christian

• Ajnabi Muslim

• Somali Christian

• i ain't gettin married lmao #single4life

Results are only viewable after voting.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
:kodaksmiley:

How you gonna handle it when your son has a serious identity crisis?
What about when he's 12 and says he wants to change his name from Bilal to Bilane?

Sveleta and her government will back up your soon to back up his ass on some khanises

Then you'll see you seed in Ru Paul's drag show:faysalwtf:

Ya did it to youself:farmajoyaab:
Don't worry sxb

When I see even the slightest signs of an eventual divorce, I'll take my kids to Burco and let my half cadaan ciyaal grow up with ilka case Burco culture:ulyin:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Why would you put them in such a situation in the first place? If you love your kids do them a favour and marry a muslim. Murtads are waxmahayaal they literally leave because they have no selfesteem in what they are, don't you think your wife would project all that to your future kids?

f*ck them kids :damedamn:

It's their mom I married :diddyass:

Don't worry sxb

When I see even the slightest signs of an eventual divorce, I'll take my kids to Burco and let my half cadaan ciyaal grow up with ilka case Burco culture:ulyin:

:mjdontkno:

All good

But your kids and all other mixed kids should not have access to any real power in Somalia
Theyre loyalty will always be questioned
They can be potential yahud infiltrating spies trying to detail Somalia from reaching it rightful spot as world leaders:wow:

Bror tänk it på utseendet bara

De här e ingen one nighy stand, de här e giftermål:childplease:
Mannen jag sa inte bara utsendet. han sa att en kristen guzz kan ej vara bra o kan knte va snälla o jag förklarade till honom att de kan vara snälla.

Självklart så är inte Utsendet det ända jag kollar på men det spelar en stor roll i vilken tjej jag ska spendera resten av mitt liv med

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
From my own personal experience, I have relatives who are married to foreign women (Egyptian etc.) and there is no real cultural gap in their households, since we share a lot of commonalities & values with them. Also to a certain extent some aspects of the foreign women's culture is embraced, such as food.

All the Somali men i know do a good job of assimilating their Muslim foreign wives into Somali culture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
:mjdontkno:

All good

But your kids and all other mixed kids should not have access to any real power in Somalia
Theyre loyalty will always be questioned
They can be potential yahud infiltrating spies trying to detail Somalia from reaching it rightful spot as world leaders:wow:
*Somaliland

Politicians are bought anyway whether they're full Somali or half cadaan so it doesnt matter really:manny: