Would you rather marry an Ajnabi Muslim or a Somali Christian?

Ajnabi Muslim or Somali Christian

• Ajnabi Muslim

• Somali Christian

• i ain't gettin married lmao #single4life

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
What about being muslim? Would you risk you kids' afterlife by marrying a murtad. Children follow and adapt to their mother's way. Fact.

My kids will have the choice to be who they want. If they make a decision knowing full well their eternal soul is at stake, it is on them

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
My kids will have the choice to be who they want. If they make a decision knowing full well their eternal soul is at stake, it is on them
Why would you put them in such a situation in the first place? If you love your kids do them a favour and marry a muslim. Murtads are waxmahayaal they literally leave because they have no selfesteem in what they are, don't you think your wife would project all that to your future kids?

Why would you put them in such situation in the first place? If you love your kids do them a favour and marry a muslim. Murtads are waxmahayaal they literally leave because they have no selfesteem in what they are, don't you think your wife would project all that to your future kids?
you know it's a sin upon you right.

It's not about blood purity alone but socio-cultural affinities. You don't have much access to an ajnabi's informal networks (including information) relative to someone within your own community. In terms of marital conflict the parents can step in if they are from a shared background. There are cultural nuances that separate people despite sharing a faith. It's not what you call cookie cutter. All in all most of the research I have read tends to be in favour of similarities in background be it cultural, religious, educationally and most importantly in share values. And better odds of marital survival with greater commonalities.
From my own personal experience, I have relatives who are married to foreign women (Egyptian etc.) and there is no real cultural gap in their households, since we share a lot of commonalities & values with them. Also to a certain extent some minor aspects of the foreign women's culture is embraced, such as food etc.

All the Somali men i know do a good job of assimilating their Muslim foreign wives into Somali culture.

ngl i would knock up a thicc svetlana any day of the week:silanyosmile:
:kodaksmiley:

How you gonna handle it when your son has a serious identity crisis?
What about when he's 12 and says he wants to change his name from Bilal to Bilane?

Sveleta and her government will back up your soon to back up his ass on some khanises

Then you'll see you seed in Ru Paul's drag show:faysalwtf:

Ya did it to youself:farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts