Would you rather marry an Ajnabi Muslim or a Somali Christian?

Ajnabi Muslim or Somali Christian

• Ajnabi Muslim

• Somali Christian

• i ain't gettin married lmao #single4life

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Her sins are her own and her judgement will be her own. I just prefer my kids to be Somali if I have kids
What about being muslim? Would you risk you kids' afterlife by marrying a murtad. Children follow and adapt to their mother's way. Fact.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't get lost in the sauce warya.

Racial purity is non-existent. There are bigger things in life that deserve preservation, such as Culture & Language.

It's not about blood purity alone but socio-cultural affinities. You don't have much access to an ajnabi's informal networks (including information) relative to someone within your own community. In terms of marital conflict the parents can step in if they are from a shared background. There are cultural nuances that separate people despite sharing a faith. It's not what you call cookie cutter. All in all most of the research I have read tends to be in favour of similarities in background be it cultural, religious, educationally and most importantly in share values. And better odds of marital survival with greater commonalities.

It's not about blood purity alone but sociocultural affinities. You don't have much access to an ajnabi's networks relative to someone within your own community. In terms of marital conflict the parents can step in if they are from a shared background. There are cultural nuances that separate people despite sharing a faith. It's not what you call cookie cutter. All in all most of the research I have read tends to be in favour of similarities in background be it cultural, religious, educationally and most importantly in share values. And better odds of marital survival with greater commonalities.
a somalis culture is Islam.