Would you marry someone you loved even if your parents didn't approve?

Topic Title

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If my parents tell me to jump off a cliff, I will. For a female, I will leave them the second I get the order

Wallahi Billahi, Today, if my parents told me to divorce my wife, for whatever reason, I will without a doubt do it in the monemnt I can. I can never ever repay my debts towards my parents, so I will blindly listen, as they raised me to become the man I am today. If I loved them, even Romeo and Juliet style, I will firm it, cry but still listen to my parents.

They have the biggest control in my life, and that is for a reason, nobody in this earth can!

Also, I do not want no disabled kid due to habar and evil eye, I need that blessing or its zilych
It is a self imposed suicide due to the dick leading you to the direction instead of rational

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nah in my opinion parents blessing is a must if you gonna get married

My uncle introduced a girl to my grandma she rejected the girl so after some time he came back and introduced her to a new girl he got rejected again after 5 more times he finally found one that she was happy with

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If my parents tell me to jump off a cliff, I will. For a female, I will leave them the second I get the order

Wallahi Billahi, Today, if my parents told me to divorce my wife, for whatever reason, I will without a doubt do it in the monemnt I can. I can never ever repay my debts towards my parents, so I will blindly listen, as they raised me to become the man I am today. If I loved them, even Romeo and Juliet style, I will firm it, cry but still listen to my parents.

They have the biggest control in my life, and that is for a reason, nobody in this earth can!

Also, I do not want no disabled kid due to habar and evil eye, I need that blessing or its zilych
It is a self imposed suicide due to the **** leading you to the direction instead of rational

I agree Saxiib. Allah swt will honour the Muslim who honours his parents

No woman can ever come close to your parents

No. I’m a parent pleaser lol and extremely loyal to my family. Also I’m very close to my parents so I trust their judgement. They only want the best for me. my dad doesn’t even sleep a wink when I say I have a headache. How can I choose a man over him :mjkkk:

Xaruun

VIP
Nah in my opinion parents blessing is a must if you gonna get married

My uncle introduced a girl to my grandma she rejected the girl so after some time he came back and introduced her to a new girl he got rejected again after 5 more times he finally found one that she was happy with
6 rejections? He must have had some shit taste.

I'd bring the guy over to my mom as soon as we start dating to screen him. She can decide whether or not she feels he's a good choice for me and I won't get my feelings hurt if she dislikes because I barely know him/care for him that early in a relationship. That's what eveyone one should do instead of introducing each other to parents right before trying to get married.

Trending

Latest posts