Would you marry someone you loved even if your parents didn't approve?

Topic Title

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely not. I mean think about it . After you run off with each other into the sun set and the initial lust (because true love comes after marriage) wears off and you start to raise a family, you will want your kids and his family to get to know your family. Now since you burned all the bridges , the other family will never respect you and your partner won’t either. in fact you will feel emotional when you see your partners’ family coming to visit but you yours don’t come visit because you decided to follow your kaacsi instead of your head remember? you will start to realize what a mistake you made and life will be tough for you.

there is no Pros of going it without a family.Now with family support things will go much smoother and you will have a dignity.

Oh come on you are acting like we are Pakistanis, I have never seen Somalis outcasted from their families because they married someone they didn't like. you are being very dramatic sis.

Oh come on you are acting like we are Pakistanis, I have never seen Somalis outcasted from their families because they married someone they didn't like. you are being very dramatic sis.

I can’t get past the fact you just called me a sister
Smh

:lolbron: how many moms refused you?

Mad_Mullah I am a very dominant xalimo who always gets what she wants. She has to know as soon as I marry her son, he will be my son from now on, I raised him and he will do what I tell him to do. If she needs help with something she has to go through me.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Wadani, what would your parents say if you brought a Queen like me home. I would be carrying a purse which costs more than their house and you would be on a leash. I think at that point they would know an intervention is too late.

They would say: Haddaad Ilaahay taqaano, naagtaas ha guursan.

Mad_Mullah I am a very dominant xalimo who always gets what she wants. She has to know as soon as I marry her son, he will be my son from now on, I raised him and he will do what I tell him to do. If she needs help with something she has to go through me.

Waxaaas waxan dhahna wa fetish..

:whoa: you only gonna get a weak man with that mentality and he wont dominate you in the bedroom thus wont satisfy you...men designed to be dominant in the bedroom...women designed to be dominated in the bedroom.
You get what you want through seduction..thats your dominant force..some women mastered that art...its not dominance..its just form of manipulation..

Waxaaas waxan dhahna wa fetish..

:whoa: you only gonna get a weak man with that mentality and he wont dominate you in the bedroom thus wont satisfy you...men designed to be dominant in the bedroom...women designed to be dominated in the bedroom.
You get what you want through seduction..thats your dominant force..some women mastered that art...its not dominance..its just form of manipulation..

I find a farax who does everything I tell him to do very sexy actually.

"Babe the way you simp for me is sexy"
Said no Somali women ever. .

Lmfao, you sisters are wild.
(Reer UK voice)
"Maaaaaaaad Maaaaaaaan"

The problem with what you said is that you rely on men to tell you what women want. Go and talk to a female you are comfortable enough to have this discussion with.

Nobody wants an angry incel who treats you like xaar. My interpretation of a 'simp' is someone who is nice to women who other men feel threatened about. How old are you by the way?

Abdullah ibn Amr related that the Messenger of Allah said: The major sins are to believe that Allah has partners, to disobey one's parents, to commit murder, and to bear false witness (Bukhari, Muslim).

Trending

Latest posts