Would you marry someone with depression or dismiss them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I’m somali I wouldn’t be on this forum if I wasn’t like the weird Russian and Jennifer
I have never seen somali non muslim in my entire life.
so more questions. were you born in the west? did you immigrate? What made you decide to leave islam?
again just curious, its your life what you decide to follow.

I have never seen somali non muslim in my entire life.
so more questions. were you born in the west? did you immigrate? What made you decide to leave islam?
again just curious, its your life what you decide to follow.
I was born in Tennessee shortly after my family came to America!! I was never really religious and blindly followed Islam bc of my family. But when I started looking into stuff for myself a lot of things didn’t sit well with me. I decided this year that Islam isn’t for me :) and that religion in general is just made up nonsense.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was born in Tennessee shortly after my family came to America!! I was never really religious and blindly followed Islam bc of my family. But when I started looking into stuff for myself a lot of things didn’t sit well with me. I decided this year that Islam isn’t for me :) and that religion in general is just made up nonsense.

I am sorry for your parents. :(

ok. that is your choice now you should respect ours too. peace out!

Depends. If they were seeking treatment (medication, therapy etc) then absolutely. I won’t fault them for having a chemical imbalance that’s beyond their control.

However if they were content with getting no treatment then that would be a red flag.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My boyfriend has depression but I have depression 2 so like we try not to off ourselves together <3

On a more serious note not everyone can handle a mentally ill partner like its really draining so honestly if ur someone who isn’t understanding and sympathetic u probably shouldn’t ur just going to make ur partner feel like shit

I once dated a guy who would punch walls when I talked to other guys. Idk what was wrong with that nigga probably had bpd or some shit but regardless it was the worst experience ever.
Punch walls? Hell naw

Stay safe sxb. Some dudes might turn there mental problems against you. U don’t want to get attacked by some Nigga.

My mother doesn’t know and my dad is a really kind man who doesn’t pressure me about anything. He tells me he hopes god will guide me, but doesn’t despise me and is proud me but thanks lol.

that was sarcasm about you father being proud of you.... yh somali fathers are generally lenient compared to the mothers. :ulyin:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Damn I ain’t never thought of this. If it’s severe depression that they weren’t trying to fight than no. But if they were actually trying to fight there depression than maybe.

Good question this really made me think.

My boyfriend has depression but I have depression 2 so like we try not to off ourselves together <3

On a more serious note not everyone can handle a mentally ill partner like its really draining so honestly if ur someone who isn’t understanding and sympathetic u probably shouldn’t ur just going to make ur partner feel like shit

I once dated a guy who would punch walls when I talked to other guys. Idk what was wrong with that nigga probably had bpd or some shit but regardless it was the worst experience ever.
How did you get out of that relationship alive?:cosbyhmm: niggas are crazy.

If its in the shukaansi stage and i find out they arent mentally well i will not presue them. Simple.:manny: if it develops afterwards when we're committed then you gotta pull through i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.