Would you marry a non virgin person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why you cucks feel so insecure:mjlol:
If you prefer run through hoes as wifes that's up to you stop rationalizing your sick cuck behavior:mjlol:
You're the insecure virgin who's afraid your future partner will compare sizes and don't wanna be taught who to f*ck by your wife. Majority of people have sex before marriage. After being with experienced and inexperienced girls, I'll take an experienced girl all day, any day

You're the insecure virgin who's afraid your future partner will compare sizes and don't wanna be taught who to f*ck by your wife. Majority of people have sex before marriage. After being with experienced and inexperienced girls, I'll take an experienced girl all day, any day
I bet your comment next week is going to be i think guys who don't hold there wifes hand when she's getting doggy styled are virgins/small penis:banderas: do all you cucks attend the same school:damedamn:
Cuck am not against marrying none virgin women as long as she's not muslim i give the gaalo women the benefit of the doubt because there raised into that type of culture :manny:

@Mercury come get yo cuck:damedamn:

Last edited:
If someone pleads with Allah for forgiveness and has changed their ways I will also forgive them for their discrepancies.

Shamis

Convert Caucasian women who look “beautiful”, have an academic qualification and a good job, one who has shagged several football teams will be picked up by the Imam who has given her the shahaada before the eager skinny Farah has a chance,as it happened in Canada and here in Australia. It’s hypicrisy.

It’s a geeljire mentality seeking virginity because they have paid a lot of dowry in camels and expect her to be “pure” while he practiced on she-camels.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I bet your comment next week is going to be i think guys who don't hold there wifes hand when she's getting doggy styled are virgins/small penis:banderas: do all you cucks attend the same school:damedamn:

@Mercury come get yo cuck:damedamn:
Good luck with finding a salafi virgin xalimo with social anxiety

So you wouldn't marry @Reiko if she slept with me
I don't want her now when she's unused why would i want her when she's been used
tenor.gif

Waits for the inevitable artillery that's about to rain on me:mjcry:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
if you are a guy and you are not a virgin then you are a :bell:

we dont marry s in my family :kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't want her now when she's unused why would i want her when she's been used
tenor.gif

Waits for the inevitable artillery that's about to rain on me:mjcry:
And you think I want a bum, dusty loser? My whole pinky finger is bigger than your manhood, sit down and be humble.

tenor.gif

Are you open to a brothel with legs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophi

I never slept with a girl that I haven’t dated and never on a first, second or third date. The chemistry has to be more than humping. But given my knowledge of Abdi’s, the guys here would shag any woman with a pulse and breathing and yet, they expect to marry a virgin Somali girl. I hope you find one who isn’t like them, but hey, you have a better chance of finding a needle in the Indian Ocean. Good luck.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophi

I never slept with a girl that I haven’t dated and never on a first, second or third date. The chemistry has to be more than humping. But given my knowledge of Abdi’s, the guys here would shag any woman with a pulse and breathing and yet, they expect to marry a virgin Somali girl. I hope you find one who isn’t like them, but hey, you have a better chance of finding a needle in the Indian Ocean. Good luck.

:pachah1:Bro, why do you think so lowly of Abdis? It's like me condemning all Xalimos and making myself out to be the exception to the rule. That seems like an unfair assessment. Give them some credit. The Faraxs wouldn't they shag a table or a chair. And I don't think they've ventured into bestiality.

Status
Not open for further replies.