(Should I call you eedo then??)
It's not about the woman it's more about my goals. A married man is able to achieve more spiritually than an unmarried one
I don't know what eedo means, but I have a nephew your age and he works at a fast food restaurant his first year after high school graduation. It's normal and fine until you figure out what you want to do.

I don't know what eedo means, but I have a nephew your age and he works at a fast food restaurant his first year after high school graduation. It's normal and fine until you figure out what you want to do.
I have clear sets of goals and eedo means auntie, which I assume is fitting since your nephew is my age. Does he happen to be Djiboutian and goes by the name @Idrus?

I have clear sets of goals and eedo means auntie, which I assume is fitting since your nephew is my age. Does he happen to be Djiboutian and goes by the name @Idrus?
Seems like a fitting title for me. But no he's not Somali as I am not Somali or any other type of African.

Latina, PR

And your muslim? Interesting I always thought @Omar del Sur was our only Latin Muslim on here but seems I was wrong.

If you don't mind me asking why did you join this website??
Really curious on why we attract Muslim latins

Also what do you think about Greater Mexico as a Muslim country?
eb2ed06293-450.png

And your muslim? Interesting I always thought @Omar del Sur was our only Latin Muslim on here but seems I was wrong.

If you don't mind me asking why did you join this website??
Really curious on why we attract Muslim latins

Also what do you think about Greater Mexico as a Muslim country?
View attachment 294486
I accepted Islam at the end 2016, alhamdulillah. It's the best decision I ever made. I came across this forum while searching something , shortly after I joined. I'm not really active on here.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
This question is random but are you single?
And if yes are you interested in finding someone ❓️
You only 18 nigga bro is down bad

Trying to shukaansi a 33 yo lady who's here for Islam

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Trending