Would you marry a broke man?

When I say broke I do not mean a man who rents a small room and works as an Uber driver. I mean literally broke.

My entire career has been about doing ruthless business and getting the cash rolled. Never thought I'd live to the day I see a couple that are successful without any money.
Just today I heard this fascinating story about a couple who had nothing yet got married. They moved around and lived with a couple of relatives from both sides of the family until they finally were able to afford an apartment. Both were working of course.
Then they kept on upgrading to a house and now have been married for decades with all their children around them.

That short sweet story planted a question in my head, are there any ladies that would tolerate this in this day and age or do you expect princess treatment from the get-go?

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Ain't no Halimo in her right mind gonna sign up for rafaad life

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Women only marry their level or above.
This story only happened because both the woman and man were broke. If the girl had a life going and the man was broke she wouldn't have looked in his direction.

I've personally noticed Xalimos are more materialistic then other ethnicities so I'm curious to see their response.
Reallly?? Ive noticed the opposite my somali sisters need to step up with their demands. Too many go half and half on weddings before the marriage

if she loves the man to death to she’ll do anything. We have seen millions of women who went broke guys. Women will do anything as long adt they love the guy.

Yaraye

VIP
For every woman there is at least a single guy she wouldn't mind settling for if he happened to be broke.
don't know if it will last or if it's wise but they all at least have one guy no matter his situation who could win them over if not a dozen.
wallahi I can't think of a single guy. Many women I know can't either.

Trending