nah saxib. There is no right guy for this kind of issue. Many of these ladies grew up in broke, frugal, or struggling fams and are determined not to die that way or have their children grow up in struggle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You out here thinking that right guy can change a woman's mind when it comes to finances. however for women who grew up similar to my life understand that money is too valuable. They hate being broke too damn much and no guy in the entire world can convince them. there is no right guy. They don't want struggle in their future and don't want their kid to feel how they felt while growing up.
But what are women willing to put up with for a guy with money. What if the guy is not physically attractive or has bad character?

wallahi I can't think of a single guy. Many women I know can't either.
Money is a means like any other and there is no guarantee for it to be permanent best way I can describe could be to health, you can keep a good diet and exercise a lot but if it’s destined for you to have an illness then you can’t do much besides follow the doctors recommendations. Money comes and goes and if you’ve actually experienced things in life you would know this. What matters is good spirit, determination and hard work.

Many women are okay with a man who is currently broke but has potential- for example he is in school to get a good degree that will lead to a high paying career. Or he is in a lucrative field and just got laid off, but working hard to get a new job.

A man who is broke and comfortable with his situation? Expects the woman to be a β€œride or die” and be a financial provider? That’s the biggest turn off to ANY woman, especially a woman who has something going for herself

Many women are okay with a man who is currently broke but has potential- for example he is in school to get a good degree that will lead to a high paying career. Or he is in a lucrative field and just got laid off, but working hard to get a new job.

A man who is broke and comfortable with his situation? Expects the woman to be a β€œride or die” and be a financial provider? That’s the biggest turn off to ANY woman, especially a woman who has something going for herself
Listen its 2023 be more open minded and let us enjoy the reversed roles.

When I say broke I do not mean a man who rents a small room and works as an Uber driver. I mean literally broke.

My entire career has been about doing ruthless business and getting the cash rolled. Never thought I'd live to the day I see a couple that are successful without any money.
Just today I heard this fascinating story about a couple who had nothing yet got married. They moved around and lived with a couple of relatives from both sides of the family until they finally were able to afford an apartment. Both were working of course.
Then they kept on upgrading to a house and now have been married for decades with all their children around them.

That short sweet story planted a question in my head, are there any ladies that would tolerate this in this day and age or do you expect princess treatment from the get-go?
No no nooooo never marry a broke man. Any man with any caqli knows his future role as a husband (being a provider and a protecter) if he isn’t striving towards that, what makes you think his current unambition will change? Stories like this are rare walaalo but for the most part you take them how you find them.

When I say broke I do not mean a man who rents a small room and works as an Uber driver. I mean literally broke.

My entire career has been about doing ruthless business and getting the cash rolled. Never thought I'd live to the day I see a couple that are successful without any money.
Just today I heard this fascinating story about a couple who had nothing yet got married. They moved around and lived with a couple of relatives from both sides of the family until they finally were able to afford an apartment. Both were working of course.
Then they kept on upgrading to a house and now have been married for decades with all their children around them.

That short sweet story planted a question in my head, are there any ladies that would tolerate this in this day and age or do you expect princess treatment from the get-go?
A man who isn't financially stable or so called broke isn't a problem. As long as the guy is striving for a better life and is working towards his accomplishments then that's all that matters. Any woman who doesn't except a man because he can't provide a certain lifestyle for her isn't worth marrying. Because even a man who is financially in good standing and doing well can lose it all overnight and then what. Both men and women who believe that money brings happiness is surely mistaken.

Money is a means like any other and there is no guarantee for it to be permanent best way I can describe could be to health, you can keep a good diet and exercise a lot but if it’s destined for you to have an illness then you can’t do much besides follow the doctors recommendations. Money comes and goes and if you’ve actually experienced things in life you would know this. What matters is good spirit, determination and hard work.
Very well said!

A man who isn't financially stable or so called broke isn't a problem. As long as the guy is striving for a better life and is working towards his accomplishments then that's all that matters. Any woman who doesn't except a man because he can't provide a certain lifestyle for her isn't worth marrying. Because even a man who is financially in good standing and doing well can lose it all overnight and then what. Both men and women who believe that money brings happiness is surely mistaken.

Thank you for saying that you have me hope
Maybe there are good people out there

I for real thought I might have to remain single my whole life or get into a bunch of meaningless marriages but now I think I got someone out there for me that'll last a while with me
Don't rush into marriage. The right person is out there. I'm sure your young. You have plenty of time.

Trending