Would you live in an ethnic Somali enclave in the Western world?

Would you live in an ethnic Somali neighborhood in the West?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Minnesota is probably the only place with multiple suburbs with areas that middle to upper class Somali’s livingin

Where do you live amongst your people your children grow up to have a high self-worth and self-esteem they learn to value their culture and they speak Somali fluently they’re able to learn the Quran amongst other benefits
This. Also the DMV area has middle to upper middle class Somalis living amongst each each other, especially in Virginia.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
YES.
It's part of my "make Somalis great again" program.
A great nation loves and stays with each other so they can prosper together and be seen as one united and superior nations by others no matter the place they live in ... like Jewish.

The current Minnesota model is a failure because we have full of low IQ, self-hating confuse ex-Somalis in our community.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes, if it was a more upper class one, like Knightsbridge or Chelsea

Not council houses and not poor areas

No fucking way. I have enough trouble avoiding clandestine operatives habiyras it is. Who tf wants their antics exposed on their aunties group chat?

If they’re cool & sophisticated Somalis hell yeah!!
I want my children to be around their people atleast mild mannered one’s. Ratchet mentality got go!