Would you hit on a 15 year old ?

gary coleman wtf GIF
I'm joking, I hope I don't hunt teenagers when I'm 50 :ileycry:

None of my kids will be in a vulnerable position alhamdulillah. They'll be set for life plus they'll get some of that good genes from their mother who's very smart.
You can probably sponsored as a 3rd wife one of @TekNiKo's daughters. He married an illetrate xalimo from tulo. Miskiin
I'll pass @TekNiKo's wife is already illiterate ,I don't need to procreate with 68er...

World

VIP
Generally looking at statistics, the general population usually marry/date within a similar age range. Usually the man is 2-4 years older.

A lot of men need to understand that when women mean they like older men, its usually guys that are in the same age range but just a couple of years older.

But now you have deluded middle aged men thinking younger women who are young enough to be their daughers genuinely want them. Ask any young women that has a comfortable life, really older men are never our first choice.
I see a lot of girls thirsting for older men tbh, it’s a significant minority. I remember posting a pic of me and my pops one day and I had some girls ask me if he was single and they were no older than 21 no joke lmao

None of my kids will be in a vulnerable position alhamdulillah. They'll be set for life plus they'll get some of that good genes from their mother who's very smart.
You can probably sponsored as a 3rd wife one of @TekNiKo's daughters. He married an illetrate xalimo from tulo. Miskiin
All it takes is one dumb move and they'll easily be dealing with a man like you. I mean their hooyo is naturally smart but she's with you?

I see a lot of girls thirsting for older men tbh, it’s a significant minority. I remember posting a pic of me and my pops one day and I had some girls ask me if he was single and they were no older than 21 no joke lmao
Same way men thirst over Halle Berry and Jlo and they're middle aged women. Men always talk about their beauty and still find them attractive. Same way they talk about MILFs (hate that term) and joke about being step dads. Very attractive older women get attention from younger men.But the average young man certainly isn't into middle aged habayars.

Same with young women. I've seen my fair share of very good looking odeys. I find Idris Elba attractive. But it certainly doesn't mean i'll go for a middle aged man. Oh and the average middle aged man isn't attractive. Only a very small minority work on themselves and hit the gym.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Idiot, leave my wife alone.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
People back home look a bit older than their age because of the hot African sun and/or bleaching.

:wtf: There is no crack so how do they crack? The sun isn't enough to do that.
He looks older but his face has no fat
Maybe the bony face makes him look alot older.
He lacks facial fat and has pronounced nasolabial folds making him look 40+. Though he might actually be as old as I think s there isn't any verification. :manny:

Many somali men are pervs. I remember being 14 and this guy at a halal shop was trying to make a pass at me. He kept saying I “looked 18” when I was very young looking for my age and skinny. If anything I looked 12. Nasty mfs

15 year old in africa is not the same as 15 year old in the west. By 15, most women in Africa especially Somali women are very responsible and can raise kids.

15 year old girls are annoying even the ones back home, if not more. All the ones fob ones I've met were obsessed with Kpop boys. I don't see the point with dealing with them.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
15 year old girls are annoying even the ones back home, if not more. All the ones fob ones I've met were obsessed with Kpop boys. I don't see the point with dealing with them.
lol I never thought fobs xalimos would listen to kpop? did kpop actually reach back home ?

Trending