Would you hit on a 15 year old ?

Apollo

VIP
Nairobi has the same ethnic/racial demographics as Southern Somalia. :sass2:

Only who is in the majority and who is in the minority are switched around. :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nairobi has the same ethnic/racial demographics as Southern Somalia. :sass2:

Only who is in the majority and who is in the minority are switched around. :mjlol:
I didn't know there were Maasais and other Nilotes running around Koonfur.

Apollo

VIP
This is racial slander. I will see you in court on their behalf.

I remember watching a football match between Somalia and Oman live on youtube. The fobs were racially abusing the goalie in the live chat/comment section for being ....c*ns*r*d.... (he made them lose that match) lol, while he was actually Isaaq from the Northwest.

Old Man Animation GIF by Shilstone Arts

This is a bit more accurate.
Aren't you exaggerating a bit here? :deadmanny:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I remember watching a football match between Somalia and Oman live on youtube. The fobs were racially abusing the goalie in the live chat/comment section for being ....c*ns*r*d.... (he made them lose that match) lol, while he was actually Isaaq from the Northwest.
Waqooyi sporting espionage.

:mjlol:

All the young fob xalimos I met that came from Dire Dawa/Ogaden were obsessed with Kpop. Never saw it elsewhere, it seems to be just that region.

The kpop jeceyl has spread to reer Hargeisa too. I had many fob friends who were obsessed with kpop, even more than me.

Based

VIP
lol I never thought fobs xalimos would listen to kpop? did kpop actually reach back home ?
Yeah. The real Somalis of my day wouldnt be caught dead watching indhoyar shit. Sadly the new generation fobs are the biggest sheep. Kpop, anime (😂) , afrobeats, Bollywood... theres nothing they won't consume.

Yeah. The real Somalis of my day wouldnt be caught dead watching indhoyar shit. Sadly the new generation fobs are the biggest sheep. Kpop, anime (😂) , afrobeats, Bollywood... theres nothing they won't consume.
Korean movies are good I watch that shit alot