Would you hit on a 15 year old ?

Nigga ,take your own advice yaab
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
That is disgusting, a grown ass man hitting on under 18 girl :tacky:
People should date people around their age.
Thatโ€™s the thing tho, people rarely date around their age , men date down and women date up. Thatโ€™s why you often see girls dating 5-6 years up in age and men do the same down.
But in this case I agree itโ€™s pretty inappropriate to hit on a girl that young โ€ฆ

@Hybrid()

Keep it real man, you got a thing for jailbait. I am doubting your fobness with this display of Anglo non-Cultural Relativism.

I bet you get all hot under the collar around em like Sting in this song: :pachah1:

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Hybrid()

Keep it real man, you got a thing for jailbait. I am doubting your fobness with this display of Anglo non-Cultural Relativism.

I bet you get all hot under the collar around em like Sting in this song: :pachah1:

But there has to be a legal age otherwise a 15 year old can easily be seduced or worse impregnated

But there has has to be a legal age otherwise a 15 year old can easily be seduced or worse impregnated.

What is the right age of consent in one society is not necessarily so in another country. Some Euro countries it is 15 etc. I remember reading an article that it was as young as 14 in some. In the UK it is 16 but this might change soon.

My personal preference is 18 for females unless the male is a max of 4 years older than her and she is over 15.

Nonetheless, this is not Islamically ordained so can't judge folk back home etc. There are also non-Muslim societies where childhood finishes early and girls are married off in their mid-teens etc. Hence my cultural relativism statement.

The song I posted is partially based on the experiences of Sting's time as a History teacher before becoming a musician. He wouldn't be able to get away with such a non-PC song today. Groupies were also notoriously full of jailbait in the past. Societal attitudes to the age of consent has changed in the West after the 60's.

Thatโ€™s the thing tho, people rarely date around their age , men date down and women date up. Thatโ€™s why you often see girls dating 5-6 years up in age and men do the same down.
But in this case I agree itโ€™s pretty inappropriate to hit on a girl that young โ€ฆ
Generally looking at statistics, the general population usually marry/date within a similar age range. Usually the man is 2-4 years older.

A lot of men need to understand that when women mean they like older men, its usually guys that are in the same age range but just a couple of years older.

But now you have deluded middle aged men thinking younger women who are young enough to be their daughers genuinely want them. Ask any young women that has a comfortable life, really older men are never our first choice.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Hybrid() don't worry I'll take care of your daughter when I'm 50 as my 3rd wife :stevej:
None of my kids will be in a vulnerable position alhamdulillah. They'll be set for life plus they'll get some of that good genes from their mother who's very smart.
You can probably sponsored as a 3rd wife one of @TekNiKo's daughters. He married an illetrate xalimo from tulo. Miskiin

Trending