Would You Hit A Women In This Situation

just admit she’s in the wrong.

grown ass women shouldn’t be touching a men like that.

People like you are the reason abusers like her get away.
Please show me where I said what she did is acceptable.

Actually read and understand people's points before writing.

We all know she was in the wrong, but that isn't what I was discussing here.

K-M-O

Somali.
Please show me where I said what she did is acceptable.

Actually read and understand people's points before writing.

We all know she was in the wrong, but that isn't what I was discussing here.

Unequal force. She slapped him weakly, yet he savagely knocked her down. In the beginning, she was clearly willing to walk away in the first 10 secs of the video, yet he proceeded to follow her. If he was so triggered about her getting up in his space why did he keep on moving closer?

I'm actually so confused, there were so many times he could have easily walked away, yet everyone here wants to act like she was hitting him and moving towards him from the get go.

Check the comment that I’ve highlighted.

You’re creating an excuse to a point you’re justifying her actions against him for being physical.

she’s not a child. She even used the “N” word to trigger him more by slapping him after the derogatory.

She’s not vulnerable for shit.

Men can be abused too.

Last edited:

You’re creating an excuse to a point you’re justifying her actions against him for being physical.

she’s not a child. She even used the “N” word to trigger him more by slapping him after the derogatory.

Men can be abused too.
I didn’t hear the n word ? Just ugly and

1. Nope, never justified her hitting him. I believe she should be dealt with by the full weight of the law.
2. She didn't slap him in the beginning. She was being unruly and disrespectful, but literally the first 10 secs she was moving back and he was following her. That was a perfect opportunity to get security and simply walk away. But what did he do? He followed her.
3. Men and women are not biologically the same. The only time its justified for a man to hit women is in self-defense and we can all see that is not what happened.
Men can be abused too.
4. I never not once claimed that men can't be abused. But in this situation, it wasn't self defense. He could have easily walked away and called security and guess what? Kept his damn job and she would be imprisoned or fined.

5. You're talking from a place of childishness and emotions. Believe me, if she kept on hitting him from the get go and was moving in closer from the beginning, we would be in agreement and in that situation, it would be self-defense. But that isn't what happened.

Re-watch the first 10 seconds. Tell me what happened.

Last edited:

K-M-O

Somali.
1. Nope, never justified her hitting him. I believe she should be dealt with by the full weight of the law.

2. She didn't slap him in the beginning. She was being unruly and disrespectful, but literally the first 10 secs she was moving back and he was following her. That was a perfect opportunity to get security and simply walk away. But what did he do? He followed her.

3. Men and women are not biologically the same. The only time its justified for a man to hit women is in self-defense and we can all see that is not what happened.

4. I never not once claimed that men can't be abused. But in this situation, it wasn't self defense. He could have easily walked away and called security and guess what? Kept his damn job and she would be imprisoned or fined.

5. You're talking from a place of childishness and emotions. Believe me, if she kept on hitting him from the get go and was moving in closer from the beginning, we would be in agreement and in that situation, it would be self-defense. But that isn't what happened.

Re-watch the first 10 seconds. Tell me what happens.

“Re-watch the first 10 seconds”

That’s not the original start of the whole footage. You’re pushing your excuses yet again.

How about I try my move?

Go to 0:32

Not only did the bystander try to separate but she still try to find a away to hit him.

Even when she could’ve walked away.

she slapped him and used the “N” word.

You have a weird biases against men.

you’re even defending a racist. :snoop:

“Re-watch the first 10 seconds”

That’s not the original start of the whole footage. You’re pushing your excuses yet again.
Original or not. He still followed her, hence it was NOT self defense.
How about I try my move?

Go to 0:32

Not only did the bystander try to separate but she still try to find a away to hit him.

Even when she could’ve walked away.
It isn't logical for you to say she could have walked away, when in the beginning she did try to move back, yet he still followed her. That is why i keep on going back to the first 10 seconds.
she slapped him and used the “N” word.
Yes, she did and she's wrong for that, but that was what? 30 seconds in when HE kept on following her. He had numerous opportunities for him to walk away, yet he still followed her like she is some sort of man.
You have a weird biases against men.

you’re even defending a racist. :snoop:

You either believe that a man can hit a woman and fight her like a man or you believe that a man can't and can only hit a woman for self defense purposes.

My point is, what happened wasn't self defense. Since I believe that men aren't the same biologically and are in fact 5x stronger than women, fighting one like you're fighting a man is immoral. I wasn't raised in the bushes. Any non ratched man wouldn't have followed her and simply called security from the get go.

K-M-O

Somali.
Original or not. He still followed her, hence it was NOT self defense.

It isn't logical for you to say she could have walked away, when in the beginning she did try to move back, yet he still followed her. That is why i keep on going back to the first 10 seconds.

Yes, she did and she's wrong for that, but that was what? 30 seconds in when HE kept on following her. He had numerous opportunities for him to walk away, yet he still followed her like she is some sort of man.

You either believe that a man can hit a woman and fight her like a man or you believe that a man can't and can only hit a woman for self defense purposes.

My point is, what happened wasn't self defense. Since I believe that men aren't the same biologically and are in fact 5x stronger than women, fighting one like you're fighting a man is immoral. I wasn't raised in the bushes. Any non ratched man wouldn't have followed her and simply called security from the get go.

“You either believe that a man can hit a woman and fight her like a man or you believe that a man can't and can only hit a woman for self defense purposes.”

Are you for real?!

You’re talking about Biology.

When I’m talking about reasons and fairness here.

The women is not an undeveloped fetus. she knows what she’s getting her self into.

They’re both adults and they aren’t civil with each other; it got hostile and physical. .

the word that I’ve lined up is the accuracy of the situation.

they’re both wrong for getting physical and hostile; and causing disturbances.

but you have a weird fixations on feminism and women abuses; and projecting it on this situation.

“You either believe that a man can hit a woman and fight her like a man or you believe that a man can't and can only hit a woman for self defense purposes.”

Are you for real?!
Yes I am.. Do you believe men and women are physically equal?

Do you believe that you can beat a woman like the way you'd beat up a man?

Please answer those questions.
You’re talking about Biology.

When I’m talking about reasons and fairness here.
Yes, because men and women are not the same.

Fairness would have been for him to have called security and then her ass would have been chucked in prison and he would have had his dignity and job in tact.
The women is not an undeveloped fetus. she knows what she’s getting her self into.
When did I suggest she doesn't? Did I not say he should have called security and got her imprisoned! I really dislike debating with people that don't read and reply for the sake of arguing.

They’re both adults and they aren’t civil with each other; it got hostile and physical. .
Yes, I agree and I acknowledge that she started it and was probably the one that caused most of the issues. My only issue is that as a man, you shouldn't hit a woman unless it is self defense purposes.
the word that I’ve lined up is the accuracy of the situation.
It is accurate and I agree. But again you don't seem to understand my point and simply want to argue based on emotions.
they’re both wrong for getting physical and hostile; and causing disturbances.
I would say she is even worse than him. But as a man, hitting a woman who is not a threat to your safety such as self-defense ect unacceptable.
but you have a weird fixations on feminism and women abuses; and projecting it on this situation.
Feminist? Between the both of us, who is arguing like a feminist? Men and women are not physically the same. You might have sucked up the gender fluidity transgender ideology but I certainly haven't.

K-M-O

Somali.
Yes I am.. Do you believe men and women are physically equal?

Do you believe that you can beat a woman like the way you'd beat up a man?

Please answer those questions.

Yes, because men and women are not the same.

Fairness would have been for him to have called security and then her ass would have been chucked in prison and he would have had his dignity and job in tact.

When did I suggest she doesn't? Did I not say he should have called security and got her imprisoned! I really dislike debating with people that don't read and reply for the sake of arguing.

Yes, I agree and I acknowledge that she started it and was probably the one that caused most of the issues. My only issue is that as a man, you shouldn't hit a woman unless it is self defense purposes.

It is accurate and I agree. But again you don't seem to understand my point and simply want to argue based on emotions.

I would say she is even worse than him. But as a man, hitting a woman who is not a threat to your safety such as self-defense ect unacceptable.

Feminist? Between the both of us, who is arguing like a feminist? Men and women are not physically the same. You might have sucked up the gender fluidity transgender ideology but I certainly haven't.

You’re doing it again. You’re doing yet again.

You’re focusing on the gender matter but not the context itself or any of the physical nor verbal slurs.

when the gentlemen/bystander separated the two.

who took advantage of the situation?

who hit back?

who used the verbal racial slurs?

Answer that.

one of them could’ve walked away and let the staff or bystander ease the situation.

but (someone) took advantage of it.

You’re doing it again. You’re doing yet again.

You’re focusing on the gender matter but not the context itself or any of the physical nor verbal slurs.
Wallahi are you being for real? The only reasons why people are commenting on the video or we have this very thread is due to the gender aspect. Walalo, would we be debating right now if this was about two men fighting or two women? So what on earth are you talking about? This very flipping thread is about whether it is okay to hit a woman.
when the gentlemen/bystander separated the two.

who took advantage of the situation?

who hit back?

who used the verbal racial slurs?

Answer that.

one of them could’ve walked away and let the staff or bystander ease the situation.

but (someone) took advantage of it.
Why are you debating with me like I agree with her or that I don't think she is also at fault??! As far as i'm concerned her ass should be chucked in prison.

My take is, I don't believe a man should hit a woman unless it is self defense. That is my morals.

If you want to argue that both genders are physically the same, go and protest for trans women to play sports with bio women since that is how you think.

K-M-O

Somali.
Wallahi are you being for real? The only reasons why people are commenting on the video or we have this very thread is due to the gender aspect. Walalo, would we be debating right now if this was about two men fighting or two women? So what on earth are you talking about? This very flipping thread is about whether it is okay to hit a woman.

The reason why we’re having this debate: is how you’re constantly contradicting yourself by judging another gender for their physical strength but not judging the context alone.

Why are you debating with me like I agree with her or that I don't think she is also at fault??! As far as i'm concerned her ass should be chucked in prison.

Defend=Agree. You make no different from your

original post.

My take is, I don't believe a man should hit a woman unless it is self defense. That is my morals.

you have a high boundaries and standards for men: neither of them should get hostile they’re adults and should act like one.

The women thinks she could humiliate and get away by using the “N” word by demonising and getting physical by hitting him. But I guess it all collapsed when you fight back, huh?

If you want to argue that both genders are physically the same, go and protest for trans women to play sports with bio women since that is how you think.

I believe a man is stronger than a women but I don’t believe a women are undeveloped children’s who needs protection and guidance.

you ask for a fight you get some!

period!

Trending

Latest posts