Would You Hit A Women In This Situation

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
[

Idk about this situation, i'm all for equal rights & equal fights but he was too tough to woman and backing off from the men preventing the fight :sass2:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She called him the n-word and fag, and swung at him first.

I would drop kicked her back into her mothers vagina
407E3FBD-BE45-421B-BCA0-9112B21285CF.gif

GuanYu

Custom title
rah that nigga had 1 hit to use and fucked it up like that he doesnt deserve a second hit, the woman slapped him up smoothly

Ladies want so called “feminism”, yet cry when a guy hits back. Hypocrites, if they slap me I will slap them back, that’s equality huh? Plus look how brave the lady got when simps tryna protect her, she hit him when she got protected, coward of a lady.

rah that nigga had 1 hit to use and fucked it up like that he doesnt deserve a second hit, the woman slapped him up smoothly

Not really, it was a weak slap. He knocked her down, rolled on top of her and whacked her with his arm. And he was going back for more.

Ladies want so called “feminism”, yet cry when a guy hits back. Hypocrites, if they slap me I will slap them back, that’s equality huh? Plus look how brave the lady got when simps tryna protect her, she hit him when she got protected, coward of a lady.

Are you a feminist?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
no I'll sue them instead. Never let anyone regardless of gender lay hands on you.

Only people at best should be your parents, but even then that's questionable.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Stfu you wierdo.

Why those people stopped the altercation only after it escalated :wtfdis:

Anyway I'd never hit a woman in such situation like when I'm doing my job or its filmed.

I'd call some buff home girl who would give her the beating of her live

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
[

Idk about this situation, i'm all for equal rights & equal fights but he was too tough to woman and backing off from the men preventing the fight :sass2:
That White Knight actually saved that

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It's a sticky one because he's at his workplace and he most likely got fired or suspended. I think him retaliating makes him look worse. He got violated though I can't even lie :mjlol:

Not sure what he was trying to achieve early in the video, she probably pushed him which caused him to repeatedly get in her face and scream at her, he couldve just pushed her back/restrained her immediately after she put her hands on him, or warned her and left it at. But dude just kept getting into her face and screamed in her face which is an aggression of its own. You cant pretend to be defend youself and behave like that.

Trending

Latest posts