Would You Hit A Women In This Situation

Unequal force. She slapped him weakly, yet he savagely knocked her down. In the beginning, she was clearly willing to walk away in the first 10 secs of the video, yet he proceeded to follow her. If he was so triggered about her getting up in his space why did he keep on moving closer?

I'm actually so confused, there were so many times he could have easily walked away, yet everyone here wants to act like she was hitting him and moving towards him from the get go.

King Kong Reaction GIF by Xbox

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m not a simp but I wouldn’t ever hit a women. The difference in power is just too much. Even a slap by a man is more damaging than a punch from a women.

LMAO you can tell this dude got bullied in school miskeen. The guy lost his job, and his dignity and he still got titties and no respect:snoop: should have just walked away

I’m not a simp but I wouldn’t ever hit a women. The difference in power is just too much. Even a slap by a man is more damaging than a punch from a women.
I get a situation in which a woman is constantly hitting you and getting up in your space as you might hit her to defend yourself instinctively.

But she literally moved back a few times yet he still followed her. He could have easily called security and kept his job. Americans are ratched and look at them justifying that nonsense.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I get a situation in which a woman is constantly hitting you and getting up in your space as you might hit her to defend yourself instinctively.

But she literally moved back a few times yet he still followed her. He could have easily called security and kept his job. Americans are ratched and look at them justifying that nonsense.
This man is a threat in a domestic situation. Sadly I feel far too many of these Americans are. Terrible culture

Couldn't he have sued her or the company he works for, for the "unsafe" environment?

She deserved one hot slap to shut her up for the rest of her days.

Societies without xishood. Yeah sure you can release your anger and beat her like a hormonal 16 year old without emotional intelligence but on the other hand exit the situation LOL why stay?

Ladies want so called “feminism”, yet cry when a guy hits back. Hypocrites, if they slap me I will slap them back, that’s equality huh? Plus look how brave the lady got when simps tryna protect her, she hit him when she got protected, coward of a lady.

Yes king please do! Hope you enjoy the 1 year sentence you get for assault and getting banned from the airport for life.

K-M-O

Somali.
Unequal force. She slapped him weakly, yet he savagely knocked her down. In the beginning, she was clearly willing to walk away in the first 10 secs of the video, yet he proceeded to follow her. If he was so triggered about her getting up in his space why did he keep on moving closer?

I'm actually so confused, there were so many times he could have easily walked away, yet everyone here wants to act like she was hitting him and moving towards him from the get go.

just admit she’s in the wrong.

grown ass women shouldn’t be touching a men like that.

People like you are the reason abusers like her get away.

Trending