Would you go for a younger man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My mum is older than my dad, they've been married for over 30 years.

I plan to do the same Insha'Allah. I will marry a mature woman either same age as me or older.

Don't want to deal with immaturity.

What's the age gap?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Right now just **** & sweet words

Of course I understand that an older man is more likely to fulfill tangible requirements

Bro you aren't an object. No need to reduce yourself in worth to that of a member.

:siilaanyolaugh: As a sugar baby, what would you say to these women?

World

VIP
Why just two options. What if you're really shy? Or afraid to meet People? :faysalwtf:
A girl should be shy to persue someone first, that’s normal. But if she’s too afraid to talk to a guy who approaches her to the point where she’s single until 30+ and constantly refuses men she’s interested in out of fear, then she has some sort of personality disorder or w/e and I don’t do charities.

Bro you aren't an object. No need to reduce yourself in worth to that of a member.

:siilaanyolaugh: As a sugar baby, what would you say to these women?

Sugar baby??? My ideal woman is dumb, blonde and broke.

I don't do that. My self-respect and dignity have no price tag

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
3601.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A girl should be shy to persue someone first, that’s normal. But if she’s too afraid to talk to a guy who approaches her to the point where she’s single until 30+ and constantly refuses men she’s interested in out of fear, then she has some sort of personality disorder or w/e and I don’t do charities.

Fascinating. I wasn't aware that relationship anxiety was lumped with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Lol.

Nonetheless there are a multitude of reasons to delay marriage. And not all are related to a deficit/dysfunction.

Could be circumstance oriented. A mismatch of values, clash of personalities, family refusal which may act as impediments.

There are also, individuals who must take care of ailing parents or who are sole financial custodians in their household.

We usually don't know the story of others. And life isn't always black and white.

I wouldn’t even marry someone above 21, let alone an older woman.

However, I agree with you on going for someone around your own age/younger. It's a conventionally held view. You also have the right to avoid mental health concerns in others. Hopefully, they don't experience a later onset, or fall under the 25% of the population that do.

Sugar baby??? My ideal woman is dumb, blonde and broke.

I don't do that. My self-respect and dignity have no price tag

That sounds like an imbalance of power. Lol. Your ebony against their alabaster skin. Aren't you somewhat worried about a dip in IQ among the next generation. And its not like you have your lacaag situation in order. Blonde hair is also particularly rare. Unless you are cool with artificial ones, that play unintelligent to collectively bring down group IQ.

you asked him his day of birth?

Yes; he was a western born Somali. Like myself, plus it's not that common knowing someone that's born around the same time.

Guys,

I honestly think I'm a very old world person. I remember one brother that was trying to get to know me. :faysalwtf: And he was younger than me. He proclaimed to like "older women." And was blown away that a 30-something could look so young. I just couldn't get over the age difference. What would the habos say? You robbed the cradle and stole my son. Anyway, wrote him off for the 24-hour age difference. It weighed a little heavy on my ego.

I'm so used to being the baby. :dabcasar:

Anyway, are younger men worth the trouble? And brothers would you go for an older woman?

View attachment 63390

All I heard is your thirty something?

Really?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Now come to think of it, I never seen you mention your age.

I just presumed you were college student or something.

I mention it quite frequently. I've built my online persona off of authencity with a dash of humour. :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts