Would you go for a younger man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not into older women. Want a woman about 5 years younger when I'm ready to settle down. I'm shooting for 28-30 for marriage, so she'd be 23-25.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hell to the canjeero no.

Why so against it? lol.

He'll decrease the amount of collagen on my face!!. I can't deal with
Never struggle with a ballistic missile immature farax, change his diapers for years and when he grows up be a sex tourist, fly to Nairobi every summer and send child supports to eastliegh geriatric baranbaros.
:ohlord: no wayy I imagined the scenario

So, a younger guy will promote physical signs of aging? If you want to increase your facial volume and collagen I've got you covered.:gaasdrink: But I see, the potential buuq a younger man may cause can be dangerous to one's health.

:faysalwtf: That whole narrative is so triggering.

Ramen

🌸
No. Never would I date/marry a person who is 3-5 years younger than me.

Im not like macron's wife who married a man who is 24 years younger than her. That old hag is pedo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Thank you very much, but I know your ilk. You want to sponge off a sister. :siilaanyolaugh:

Is that what I am - a pile of money?:mugshotman:

Lol, Basra I wasn't on somnet. Didn't even know it existed. I was too busy listening to N Sync at the time to care. And for the record, no one knows your age. No documente. :siilaanyolaugh:
Yes ur my back up sonkor Hooyo

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
And if they lack that. :siilaanyolaugh: Then what?

Why the five-year gap? :farmajoyaab:
Personal preference. I like mature women who maintain their youth. Best age for that is 23-25. Younger, and they tend to be too immature. Older is fine, with my age as the upper limit.

I'm pretty confident I'll make 6 figures by 28-30. At that point, I'd say I'm ready for marriage and being a father.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Guys,

I honestly think I'm a very old world person. I remember one brother that was trying to get to know me. :faysalwtf: And he was younger than me. He proclaimed to like "older women." And was blown away that a 30-something could look so young. I just couldn't get over the age difference. What would the habos say? You robbed the cradle and stole my son. Anyway, wrote him off for the 24-hour age difference. It weighed a little heavy on my ego.

I'm so used to being the baby. :dabcasar:

Anyway, are younger men worth the trouble? And brothers would you for an older woman?

View attachment 63390

For me personally age of a woman has not been a decisive factor except when it relates to her ability to have kids. Some dumar are very mature despite being young and vice-versa. As such i've come to the conclusion that it's better to judge on a individual basis instead of generalising dumarka based on a specific age group.

I never knew age was a matter of concern for dumarka until i met one sister, despite me being 1 yr younger than her it seemed to bother her. The funny thing about it was that she said that i carried myself like an adeer basically i was an oday, i was in in my mid 20s at the time

:mjcry:

Laakin to be frank i've always found it a bit odd when young men say they like "older women" or have a preference for them, it comes off as a sort of infatuation to say the least. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly puts you off when it comes younger men ? i'm assuming that there's underlying factors/ reasons that are associated with said "age" which makes you not interested with such men.

Im not like macron's wife who married a man who is 24 years younger than her. That old hag is pedo

Man, I used to have a thing for a few of my teachers. Idc, even now I wish she would've creeped with 15 y/o me like those American cadan female teachers. But that guy Macron got it all fucked up. Guy actually wifed his teacher, that's hustling backwards. I bet the student-teacher roleplay is so dead for them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Just accept that there’re men out there who appreciate older women, simple

Does not compute. I really don't get the reason why.

I mean you have the likes of @4head exclaiming that it has something to do with experience. Clearly sounds like more of a sexual fetish where he's concerned and the likes of @Jake from State Farm whose sizing older women up for their purse. He's clearly more interested in the allowance he'll get from a sugar hooyo and the various amenities.

She groomed the poor man. I just find the power dynamics between a younger man and older woman to be imbalanced. I don't know why. I think it's a bias I have.
Personal preference. I like mature women who maintain their youth. Best age for that is 23-25. Younger, and they tend to be too immature. Older is fine, with my age as the upper limit.

I'm pretty confident I'll make 6 figures by 28-30. At that point, I'd say I'm ready for marriage and being a father.

That seems reasonable. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I just assumed it had something to do with prime childbearing years lol. Hence the younger range. Interesting. As for a young looking mature woman. So, the best time for her to start focusing on her health and its maintenance is age 23-25. I mean so she makes you look good later on? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Muji

VIP
I was getting ahead of myself thinking about the youthful skin and the lean bodies of younger men and then @Reiko dropped me back to reality by reminding me what the practicality of this would be like when she mentioned @Jake from State Farm

A younger man like Jake has too much kibir- he will be sulking if you don’t give him enough attention and sulking if you give him too much. Also everything would be “but hoyo said this and hoyo said that”, their brain is yet to fully develop and are prone to high risk behaviours like qamri and drugs. @sophisticate is this what you want your future to look like?
C1F7C91F-FC04-4CA9-9F97-C67B021BCD3B.jpeg

@Jake from State Farm i know you’re going to start your calacaal when you read this but ask yourself why @Basra left you. You’re full of booq and talk more than women do. Women like the quiet brooding types like @Apollo

Keeysan

The humble one
Does not compute. I really don't get the reason why.

I mean you have the likes of @4head exclaiming that it has something to do with experience. Clearly sounds like more of a sexual fetish where he's concerned and the likes of @Jake from State Farm whose sizing older women up for their purse. He's clearly more interested in the allowance he'll get from a sugar hooyo and the various amenities.

She groomed the poor man. I just find the power dynamics between a younger man and older woman to be imbalanced. I don't know why. I think it's a bias I have.

That seems reasonable. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I just assumed it had something to do with prime childbearing years lol. Hence the younger range. Interesting. As for a young looking mature woman. So, the best time for her to start focusing on her health and its maintenance is age 23-25. I mean so she makes you look good later on? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Why do you like older men

Muji

VIP
Man, I used to have a thing for a few of my teachers. Idc, even now I wish she would've creeped with 15 y/o me like those American cadan female teachers. But that guy Macron got it all fucked up. Guy actually wifed his teacher, that's hustling backwards. I bet the student-teacher roleplay is so dead for them

You’re obsessed with cadan women wallahi. Come back to us when you want your baris and hilib seasoned balayo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was getting ahead of myself thinking about the youthful skin and the lean bodies of younger men and then @Reiko dropped me back to reality by reminding me what the practicality of this would be like when she mentioned @Jake from State Farm

A younger man like Jake has too much kibir- he will be sulking if you don’t give him enough attention and sulking if you give him too much. Also everything would be “but hoyo said this and hoyo said that”, their brain is yet to fully develop and are prone to high risk behaviours like qamri and drugs. @sophisticate is this what you want your future to look like?
View attachment 63428
@Jake from State Farm i know you’re going to start your calacaal when you read this but ask yourself why @Basra left you. You’re full of booq and talk more than women do. Women like the quiet brooding types like @Apollo
I broke up with @Basra over Emalil. I left her she didn’t leave me.

I don’t give a shit if you like quiet emo rebel types like @Apollo
His DMs are available hit him up.

Imma be myself if it’s bothers you put me on ignore

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:faysalwtf:
Tf did I just read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending