Would you ever move back home?

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Considering if the situation in Somalia, (or whatever somaliweyn area you are from) becomes suitable in every sector being healthcare, human rights, education, quality of life etc. would you pack your bags?

I know some Somalis would do it in a heartbeat, some are even doing it now. But there are also Somalis who will decide to stay in there host country, as they feel as if it will always have more opportunities.

everyone’s opinion is welcome.

Definitely moving back home within the next two years. I am just waiting to finish some studies I got going on and then I am on the first plane back. life back home is so stress-free for me and much better personally and alhamdullilah with what I have going on back home financial problems aren't a worry for me. My pops and some siblings permanently moved back as well already. however long term I will probably end up doing 6 months in the west and 6 months back home.

Im basically taking care of my relatives back home. I would rather stay here in America since imwe’re a super power and richest country atm. No need to leave just yet. I’ll invest inShaAllah if the opportunity arises.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Im basically taking care of my relatives back home. I would rather stay here in America since imwe’re a super power and richest country atm. No need to leave just yet. I’ll invest inShaAllah if the opportunity arises.
I have a similar feeling too. I like america, especially living here in Minnesota with A large Somali community, it feels nice. I don’t have to sacrifice deen, or daqan.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Definitely moving back home within the next two years. I am just waiting to finish some studies I got going on and then I am on the first plane back. life back home is so stress-free for me and much better personally and alhamdullilah with what I have going on back home financial problems aren't a worry for me. My pops and some siblings permanently moved back as well already. however long term I will probably end up doing 6 months in the west and 6 months back home.
Asc walaal, when you go back home what will be the next step? Yacni will it be opening up a business? And will it be a forever stay?

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Whether it gets stable or not, I will be going back, Baardheere is my Home, However that's gon be my place of business and resting place gon be the Farm somewhere southwards along the Juba river 🕶️ . personally, I don't like the real estate business, even though it's lucarative, I ain't got the patience for it lmao. and I'll rent out whatever real estate we have in city centre, Selling it ain always good lmfao, why sell the Hive when you can sell tha Honey if you get my drift.
kkkkkk waan gartay 😂😂 and yes, the nomad/farmer life does seem to be very honest enjoyable. When you have cattle (food) water (river) and a house what’s there to need? Maybe a flat screen TV 🤔

GuanYu

Custom title
kkkkkk waan gartay 😂😂 and yes, the nomad/farmer life does seem to be very honest enjoyable. When you have cattle (food) water (river) and a house what’s there to need? Maybe a flat screen TV 🤔
Good Road systems and yes an 85 inch flat screen TV, with some National geographic :pachah1:

I just preparing to build a nice house for myself and my mother soon Inshallah. The plan is to go back in the near future and settle there.

The biggest mistake people do is not having a source of income when they go back, which makes them run back.

Trending