Would you divorce your wife if she couldn’t have kids?

Would you divorce ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can Alhamdulillah but he's very effeminate from his avatars to his user name to his views the nigga named himself Mercury for crying out load maybe that's just a desperate cry out for help, he just wants to be recognised maybe he's trying to tell us something maybe he's trying to make a statement he just wants to be accepted for what he really is kkk

:mindblown:

wtf are you even talkin about

the reason why my name is Mercury is because I like astrology you probably to dumb to know theres a planet named Mercury which got its name Mercury becasue it moves so fast it takes 88 Days to orbit the sun while Earth takes 365 days

Mercury

VIP
Thats because you're a feminist and due to your beliefs you can't take a second wife but I as a Muslim I'm not constrained by feminism
Ask mr utensils why doesn't he believe in polygamy:mybusiness:[/QUOTE]

Look Its permissable to have 4 wives but I follow the Sunnah

“Allaah has permitted a man to marry up to four wives, saying: {…two or three or four…}, but Allaah advised that it is desirable for man to marry only one wife, saying: {…But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one} [al-Hawi al-Kabir 11/417]

You see alot of polygamous marriages in the west where you see practicing muslims take advantage of this just look at the UK reverts who marry one wife and abandon their wives and kids for a second wife and so forth which have tarnished this institution.

So respecting and loving your wife means you're a feminist?

You've to get permission from your first wife inorder to get another wife, if she refuses and asks for divorce you can either divorce her or forget about the second wife. Islam is for women's rights.

Or he can force the marriage trough as the wife can only divorce under special circumstance showing a double-stand.

And don't get me started on the normative rule of women testimony having less worth than a man in court reducing the very claims she'd making under the special circumstances.

Mercury

VIP
That I do you see it's part of the sunnah the way of life of prophet Muhammad.

Abaayo macaan the difference between me and @Mercury the feline is he chooses to immulate Beyoncé Cause Beyoncé would never take a second husband

You keep saying its sunnah and the way of Life than how come If I say I will gladly help my wife with the cooking,cleaning,child rearing you name it
im feminine

:what1:

Where?

I dont really need to explain my views But since you have been Fangirling me for some time

I may not be your typical Somali that will Sit in a coffee shop for 2-3 Hours with the same cup he buyed talking about irrelevant things that dont matter with his friends While his Wife is taking care of the house and kids

Which is a Full time job that dont stop If Somali Women wouldnt be so Mashallah I swear The Somali Community would be in a worse state and the only Reason the women work so Hard cleaning, cooking and taking care of the House is because it will make her look bad and people will say what kind of mother is this? Nobody would say what kinda father is this

What kinda father would rather sit in a coffe shop all day than spend time with his kids?

What kinda dad would come home only when the kids are sleeping?

What kinda dad Believes as long as he pays the bills hes done hes part?

I swear some people are dumb and ignorant to not see the benefits of a man who Supports his wife and kids, helps with the cooking and cleaning and whose involved in their lives

Theres alot of bad things in our Culture that alot of Guys wont ADMIT because like I said they are LAZY and want things to stay the same first thing to fix a problem is to admit there is one and thats what many Somali guys wont

Thats why they keep coming at me because if theres one thing Somalis hate is when Another Somali is making them look bad this aint a competition Im not proving My self to anyone when I do something it benefits the whole house If I Cook she cleans If She wash the clothes I help the kids with their homework thats what a family is about Two people working towards the same Goal

Look as MEN and I mean REAL MEN not the ones who secretly go and marries a new wife we are supposed to take care of our homes and Family

With that comes alot of responsibility and as you know men and women are different women are physically not as strong as men and men can endure more physical Labour than Women and Men dont get exhausted as fast as women

AND since we dont get exhausted as fast We should help around the house when we come home from work cause After work comes the 2nd job Taking care of the family You could tell her to take a nap while you go out with the kids so she can rest her head

Thats the the Sunnah pbuh helped his wives and he even took races with them

At the end of the day is were all different and we dont share the same views your probably still got that Camel herder mentality :hova:

I Believe the secret to a happy prosperous family is taking care of your wife and in order to do that you need to be kind and loving towards her

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Or he can force the marriage trough as the wife can only divorce under special circumstance showing a double-stand.

And don't get me started on the normative rule of women testimony having less worth than a man in court reducing the very claims she'd making under the special circumstances.
You're a gaal what Muslims believe is none of your concern

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You keep saying its sunnah and the way of Life than how come If I say I will gladly help my wife with the cooking,cleaning,child rearing you name it
im feminine

Where?

I dont really need to explain my views But since you have been Fangirling me for some time

I may not be your typical Somali that will Sit in a coffee shop for 2-3 Hours with the same cup he buyed talking about irrelevant things that dont matter with his friends While his Wife is taking care of the house and kids

Which is a Full time job that dont stop If Somali Women wouldnt be so Mashallah I swear The Somali Community would be in a worse state and the only Reason the women work so Hard cleaning, cooking and taking care of the House is because it will make her look bad and people will say what kind of mother is this? Nobody would say what kinda father is this

What kinda father would rather sit in a coffe shop all day than spend time with his kids?

What kinda dad would come home only when the kids are sleeping?

What kinda dad Believes as long as he pays the bills hes done hes part?

I swear some people are dumb and ignorant to not see the benefits of a man who Supports his wife and kids, helps with the cooking and cleaning and whose involved in their lives

Theres alot of bad things in our Culture that alot of Guys wont ADMIT because like I said they are LAZY and want things to stay the same first thing to fix a problem is to admit there is one and thats what many Somali guys wont

Thats why they keep coming at me because if theres one thing Somalis hate is when Another Somali is making them look bad this aint a competition Im not proving My self to anyone when I do something it benefits the whole house If I Cook she cleans If She wash the clothes I help the kids with their homework thats what a family is about Two people working towards the same Goal

Look as MEN and I mean REAL MEN not the ones who secretly go and marries a new wife we are supposed to take care of our homes and Family

With that comes alot of responsibility and as you know men and women are different women are physically not as strong as men and men can endure more physical Labour than Women and Men dont get exhausted as fast as women

AND since we dont get exhausted as fast We should help around the house when we come home from work cause After work comes the 2nd job Taking care of the family You could tell her to take a nap while you go out with the kids so she can rest her head

Thats the the Sunnah pbuh helped his wives and he even took races with them

At the end of the day is were all different and we dont share the same views your probably still got that Camel herder mentality :hova:

I Believe the secret to a happy prosperous family is taking care of your wife and in order to do that you need to be kind and loving towards her
Not only are you effeminate you're also a misogynistic prick women are not weaker than men women can do whatever a man can do but even better.

How dare you belittle women like they're children who're incapable of doing things without a man?

No woman needs a man cause women are not physically weak I believe women are more powerful than a man I will not allow you to spew your misogyny unabated women are more powerful then men.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mercury you say faraxs are not romantic and that's wrong I know many faraxs who are romantic to their girls one in particular knew his girl loved Paris so he went out of his way to take her to the hiltons cause he loved her and he wanted to show her that he cares, if that ain't romantic then to be frank I don't know what is.

I'm really questioning my desire to have kids. Not like i hate kids, i just dont have the desire. Right now.

So to answer your question shortly, no. Its perfect.

Mercury

VIP
Not only are you effeminate you're also a misogynistic prick women are not weaker than men women can do whatever a man can do but even better.

How dare you belittle women like they're children who're incapable of doing things without a man?

No woman needs a man cause women are not physically weak I believe women are more powerful than a man I will not allow you to spew your misogyny unabated women are more powerful then men.

Ironic you call me misogynistic of all people

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury you say faraxs are not romantic and that's wrong I know many faraxs who are romantic to their girls one in particular knew his girl loved Paris so he went out of his way to take her to the hiltons cause he loved her and he wanted to show her that he cares, if that ain't romantic then to be frank I don't know what is.

I'm talking In General Somalis don't have s romantic bone

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ironic you call me misogynistic of all people
You're how dare you try to portray women as weaker than a man they are more powerful than a man they don't need a man to help them with the house work they can survive on their own just fine they don't need the likes of you cleaning after them as if they're not capable, you should be ashamed of yourself talking about women as if they're inferior to men I have you know women are superior to men now apologise for your misogynistic remarks

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm talking In General Somalis don't have s romantic bone
I once was asked by a girl to accompany her to see a movie with her friend who's going to be with her man.

I could of been selfish and thought of myself and just went along then I thought why be selfish surely she would have a better time if her friends man brought someone he knew so they could get along better.

That's romantic cause I didn't think of myself I thought of her happiness first and if I'm romantic then I'm sure most Somali guys are.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why am I having this conversation with a man nacaala I know you're a chick my g just come out and face the music you don't need to beat around the bush :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending