Would you divorce your wife if she couldn’t have kids?

Would you divorce ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nope I would never do that even if she would give me her blessing to get a second wife id just adopt kids in need of a home
Mercury are you a real person? Muslim, can cook, respectful and now this

JmK1k.gif

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I'll just say that even though I voted "no", it's very hard to know what I'll feel if I was faced with that situation.
Although I don't think about it too much, I sometimes daydream about having a kid so knowing that it can't happen with my wife would be devastating, ideally though we'd probably go for adoption(but that's easier said than done).
A lot of children out in the world are orphans or come from broken homes and not enough people are taking care of them.

Eh, I'm rambling, but it's hard to think about.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nope I would never do that even if she would give me her blessing to get a second wife id just adopt kids in need of a home
Thats because you're a feminist and due to your beliefs you can't take a second wife but I as a Muslim I'm not constrained by feminism

Gibiin-Udug

Thats because you're a feminist and due to your beliefs you can't take a second wife but I as a Muslim I'm not constrained by feminism
So respecting and loving your wife means you're a feminist?

You've to get permission from your first wife inorder to get another wife, if she refuses and asks for divorce you can either divorce her or forget about the second wife. Islam is for women's rights.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So respecting and loving your wife means you're a feminist?

You've to get permission from your first wife inorder to get another wife, if she refuses and asks for divorce you can either divorce her or forget about the second wife. Islam is for women's rights.
Ask mr utensils why doesn't he believe in polygamy:mybusiness:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mr utensils? So you don't use forks and spoon? You eat with your dirty hands? Smh
That I do you see it's part of the sunnah the way of life of prophet Muhammad.

Abaayo macaan the difference between me and @Mercury the feline is he chooses to immulate Beyoncé Cause Beyoncé would never take a second husband

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He doesn't immulate Beyonce or any female. You're just jealous because you can't cook and not creative.
I can Alhamdulillah but he's very effeminate from his avatars to his user name to his views the nigga named himself Mercury for crying out load maybe that's just a desperate cry out for help, he just wants to be recognised maybe he's trying to tell us something maybe he's trying to make a statement he just wants to be accepted for what he really is kkk

Gibiin-Udug

I can Alhamdulillah but he's very effeminate from his avatars to his user name to his views the nigga named himself Mercury for crying out load maybe that's just a desperate cry out for help maybe he wants to tell us something
Tell you what? You're coming off as a hater Ina-adeer. I don't like going at folks who mind their business. Mercury minds his business but you keep @ing like a scorned ex. Iska xishood.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell you what? You're coming off as a hater Ina-adeer. I don't like going at folks who mind their business. Mercury minds his business but you keep @ing like a scorned ex. Iska xishood.
I'm a sovereign man who has inalienable Godgiven rights and I do not consent.

I have every right to call it how I see it and last time I checked it wasn't a crime to call a spade a spade what are you like the thought police I'm I obliged to do as you say officer? I do not consent :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

I'm a sovereign man who has inalienable Godgiven rights and I do not consent.

I have every right to call it how I see it and last time I checked it wasn't a crime to call a spade a spade what are you like the thought police I'm I obliged to do that officer :gucciwhat:
From what I've seen, I haven't seen him mention you or even interact with you. You keep @ing and making the whole topic about him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
From what I've seen, I haven't seen him mention you or even interact with you. You keep @ing and making the whole topic about him.
He's a member of this forum is he not?

If he has an issue with others addressing his views then why come on a public forum? If he's that emotional and sensitive which his name suggests he should refrain from spreading his feminist views cause men like me will address it and challenge him like a man and I won't be shamed into conceding and conforming as you well know I'm a nonconformist to be blunt I like to go against the grain.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

He's a member of this forum isn't he? If he has an issue with others addressing his views then why come on a public forum? If he's that emotional and sensitive which his name suggests he should refrain from spreading his feminist views cause men like me will address it and challenge him like a man and I won't be shamed into conceding and conforming as you will know I'm a non conformist to be blunt I like to go against the grain.
You're coming off as a bully and I hate bullies.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're coming off as a bully and I hate bullies.
Women are so manipulative kkkk they appeal to your sense of morality when you check them and put them in their place

He doesn't believe in polygamy cause his belief system feminism won't allow it:lolbron:

Go on call me a bully again abaayo macaan sticks and stones may break my bones but words can't do nada:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending