Would you divorce your wife if she couldn’t have kids?

Would you divorce ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would just get another wife afar aya ii banaan why limit myself?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Divorce? Why? Having kids is not a big deal for me, just a bonus that comes with marriage. And if i really wanted kids at some point there's always adoption.

I would be lying if I said I would but you never know Walahi, life has an interesting way of making you do things you never thought you would do

I feel like asking for another wife in that case is the biggest disrespect, I just never understand females who would be ok with that. A divorce is more respectful and understandable imo. Sometimes two people aren't fated to have children together but with other people it works out.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nope. We'd just adopt somali kids in need of a stable home.
No I wouldn't. If we can't have children we can adopt somali Agoomo babies in the motherland.:yacadiim::manny:
No i wouldn't. Cause it would unfair to my wife. Im sure we can find other alternatives.
Who's cutting the onions in here? :kendrickcry:

tenor.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I feel like asking for another wife in that case is the biggest disrespect, I just never understand females who would be ok with that. A divorce is more respectful and understandable imo. Sometimes two people aren't fated to have children together but with other people it works out.
I don't think it's a disrespect, not everything is black and white. Maybe he loves her just as much as he desires to have biological children. Divorce is ending a relationship, getting a second wife means I want to be married to you and also fulfill my desire to have my own biological children. You can say he can't have both and that's why in my original post I mentioned with the blessing of his first wife, some women will allow it and some wouldn't, I don't see anything wrong with either.

Lol it would be hilarious if the farax divorces his wife over the fact she is infertile and she marries again and Allah blesses her with a child.

Wallahi i know a xalimo who was declared infertile by the doctors. She never gave up hope in Allah her and her husband prayed qiyamat al layl together begging Allah. She now has 2 kids.

A husband that prays qiyamat al layl with you :noneck:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I wanna see how many of you would divorce your wife if she couldn’t have kids. I wanna see if I can still have faith in somali men :farmajoyaab:
Nope I would never do that even if she would give me her blessing to get a second wife id just adopt kids in need of a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending