Would you divorce your wife if she couldn’t have kids?

Would you divorce ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even marry an infertile man, I would go to the doctor and make sure we're both fertile before the marriage however if we get married and he becomes infertile and it's in the few early years of our marriage I would divorce him however if we've been married for a while and already have one kid I would stay.

I wouldn't even marry an infertile man, I would go to the doctor and make sure we're both fertile before the marriage however if we get married and he becomes infertile and it's in the few early years of our marriage I would divorce him however if we've been married for a while and already have one kid I would stay.

U can tell that a man is infertile or not by looking at his physique.

If he's skinny fat with a belly, he's definitely infertile.

If he's fat, high chance he's infertile.

If he looks normal , then hes gonna be fertile.

With women it's hard to tell

Who told you that. :mjlol: Link me

VIP

Nigga what? Pseudoscience right here

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I wouldn't divorce her that would be immoral and unjust, if Allah tested her with this then I would remain patient and remain married to her. After all it's not something she did on her own accord she has no power over it, personally I would become more close to her sharing everything with her even my darkest deepest secrets and I would even allow her to choose for me my second and third wives that's how much I would trust her waa billahi towfiq

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Absolutely not. Alhamdulillah, I've not been tested with this heartbreaking issue. But, if i were to be, I would never leave my wife. Love her with all my heart, and if she can't naturally give me any children, I will not blame her or be angered towards her.

Adoption is a noble thing, and the amount of ajar that comes with it, is immense. There are thousands of Somali children, orphaned and in the care system, the world over, in need of a loving stable home. Sure, Islamically, those children, would not have my name, but it wouldn't stop the fatherly and motherly love and bond, me and her would have with them.

Also, you can never be sure, of a diagnosis of not being able to have children. I've come across and seen soo many stories of couples who have been told, the woman will not able to have children, but for her to be blessed with a baby, some time later.

My paternal uncle was in the same dilemma and it has been more than 25 years without any kids since he married his wife . He decided to stay with her even after she gave him the green light to leave. This affliction has created an unbreakable bond between them, one that's hard to articulate. Honestly, they are two of the best people I know, their patience levels are through the roof.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
Absolutely not. Alhamdulillah, I've not been tested with this heartbreaking issue. But, if i were to be, I would never leave my wife. Love her with all my heart, and if she can't naturally give me any children, I will not blame her or be angered towards her.

Adoption is a noble thing, and the amount of ajar that comes with it, is immense. There are thousands of Somali children, orphaned and in the care system, the world over, in need of a loving stable home. Sure, Islamically, those children, would not have my name, but it wouldn't stop the fatherly and motherly love and bond, me and her would have with them.

Also, you can never be sure, of a diagnosis of not being able to have children. I've come across and seen soo many stories of couples who have been told, the woman will not able to have children, but for her to be blessed with a baby, time later.
there are so many Madow orphans in Somalia that need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts