Would You Date An Older Woman?

Date, sure. But enter into a long term relationship? F*CK. NO. They have a blackbelt in psychological warfare sxb. Be prepared to lose 99.99% of arguments after she gaslights and verbally runs circles around you :heh:

Here's a quick example of the shit my mate who's has an older girlfriend recently dealt with: "You're being financially abusive!"

Bare in mind he pays 100% of the bills and any time they get into an agurment or he asks her to pull her weight even the slightest bit, she turns it around and headfucks him into the dirt till he apologises.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
A lot of older women don't like men in their 20s anyway. No need to worry. :mjlol: they've already dealt with their shabang :gaasdrink:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Maximum positive age difference between me and a woman for marriage would be 2 years. It is somewhat emasculating to date an older woman these days. Date or fock I couldn’t care less

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Word
Date, sure. But enter into a long term relationship? F*CK. NO. They have a blackbelt in psychological warfare sxb. Be prepared to lose 99.99% of arguments after she gaslights and verbally runs circles around you :heh:

Here's a quick example of the shit my mate who's has an older girlfriend recently dealt with: "You're being financially abusive!"

Bare in mind he pays 100% of the bills and any time they get into an agurment or he asks her to pull her weight even the slightest bit, she turns it around and headfucks him into the dirt till he apologises.

Yeah I would, I like curvaceous older women, never dated one though
Fellow men of culture. I thought I was the only one.

Slim thicc and in her 40s and in the best shape of her life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:pray: sooooon

I wouldn't mind marrying an older woman not too old tho but most women want guys there age or older so that ain't really happening.
I tried to get to know a 30 year old for marriage but she shut me down because of the age gap 😔

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I wouldn't mind marrying an older woman not too old tho but most women want guys there age or older so that ain't really happening.
I tried to get to know a 30 year old for marriage but she shut me down because of the age gap 😔
You'll get there one day.

Use 90 day fiancé as your inspiration

1677973649237.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bruh I ain't looking for a sugar mama 😂
She looked a lot younger so was cool with getting to know each other until she found out I was 7 years younger then her 💀
Don't knock the sugar mama hustle just yet.

If you want to 100x your networth in a matter of months, just take the temp L and get with one

Absolutely not dating older women isn't a Somali thing I know countless men who've married older women. As long as they're cool with it and they'll allow me to do my god given duties then I won't press further.

Trending