Would you cook for your husband

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily how do you have the guts to eat raw meat and isn’t it deadly :hmm:

It’s clean and healthy , good source of protein. You should try it . If raw meat was deadly a lot of people would’ve dropped dead. If anything..it only increases our population and nourishes our brain cells .
Have a good day

Last edited:
It’s clean and healthy , good source of protein. You should try it . If raw meat was deadly a lot of people would’ve dropped dead. If anything..it only it increases our population and nourishes our brain cells .
Have a good day
Ok fair enough but I would like some scientific evidence that raw meat is healthy maybe not deadly but I don’t think it’s healthy just toxic

It’s clean and healthy , good source of protein. You should try it . If raw meat was deadly a lot of people would’ve dropped dead. If anything..it only increases our population and nourishes our brain cells .
Have a good day
Loooool

if this nigga has hands then im pretty sure he can cook himself do i look like his hooyoo should i also play twinkle twinkle little star while i wipe his poo poo i think tf not i hope that answers ur question im a proud american woman and i wont allow my democrat husband take over.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Personally I wouldn’t

Cooking is a mans job not a women’s

I would be too busy getting my nails done and travelling the world

He can take care of his ‘’kid’’too
I cook and save ton of money from the unhygienic restaurants , it's depressing to prepare the dish , but I need to have bigger biceps at the end of the day, I'd certainly say it's not something easy especially using
charcoal and dabqaad and the babis I've learnt when I was young, but the charcoal and that hassle only happens when there's an electricity cut , other than that gas and small cooker kkk.
Iskaabulo have to be self sufficient , once they are settled the cooking roles are reversed even a rocket scientist cannot refute that .
I'd rather spend hours fixing my motorcycle than hours slicing something .

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Have a good day
I'd disagree , I mean no disrespect , Im a huge fan of Ethiopian Cuisine and have ate injera many times with different sets of dishes, but the kitfo got me retching to this day , other than raw meat all cuisines are good.

I'd also like the beer is very elegant better a little bitter but smoother than South African Hunter beer loool

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
if this nigga has hands then im pretty sure he can cook himself do i look like his hooyoo should i also play twinkle twinkle little star while i wipe his poo poo i think tf not i hope that answers ur question im a proud american woman and i wont allow my democrat husband take over.
And what are you supposed to do

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'd disagree , I mean no disrespect , Im a huge fan of Ethiopian Cuisine and have ate injera many times with different sets of dishes, but the kitfo got me retching to this day , other than raw meat all cuisines are good.

I'd also like the beer is very elegant better a little bitter but smoother than South African Hunter beer loool
You might disagree with me but is a fact that raw meet is a good source protein. You Somalis need to stop being closed minded. Sometimes somethings are better left unsaid , you don’t have to be so intolerant, atleast be intolerant internally.
You sound sensible, I am talking about the unfiltered nomads.

As a general rule, a woman's expectations from a guy has to be qualified and supported with how much she is worth both in looks and personality. Average Xaliimo won't cut it.
Cooking and cleaning are easy if the girl is top three beautiful, sexy and with stellar personality. Since she is the eye candy and the pleasure bag for the guy, no problem, she belongs to him and solely exists for his pelasure, therefore, if she has top rated looks and whatnots, fine by me. But an average woman to have such expectations is offensive.

Trending