I am having difficulty fasting because I get too thirsty

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
The sun goes down at 21:00. I get really hungry and thirsty at around 13:00. I was never able to fast a single day in my life but wallahi I fear Allah. I always tries hard to do it but it's impossible. My throat gets itchy and dry. Is it okay to gargle your mouth with water during fasting?

Drink abundantly during duhoor
If you're not in medical distress then keep your fast
Fasting is a beautiful gift and if you've tasted its sweetness you wont ever WISH RAMadan TO End

The sun goes down at 21:00. I get really hungry and thirsty at around 13:00. I was never able to fast a single day in my life but wallahi I fear Allah. I always tries hard to do it but it's impossible. My throat gets itchy and dry. Is it okay to gargle your mouth with water during fasting?
You know you don't have to fast right?

Drink milk during sahur

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I make sure I drink at least half a gallon or 3/4s before the next day.
Honestly, hydration is more important than hunger for me.

And if you're at the point where you can't bear it you can break your fast.
Make it up after, do some charity work. There's some flexibility here bro.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
The thirst on yawn al qiyama is way worse than the thirst you’re experiencing due to fasting. The harder it gets for you the bigger the reward. You should drink constantly from iftar till suhoor and avoid salty food. Changing your mindset also helps. May Allaah make it easy for you. Ameen.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I may have an undiagnosed medical condition but my grandfather fasts and is not very healthy so I have no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending