Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I want to see your opinions about this topic a simple yes or no

Me personally I have on occasion buyed some to my girl when she’s asked and I don’t see nothing wrong about it would be immature to refuse

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Tbh with you, I don’t even my own tampons.. I’m shy like that..

I always ask my faraax to buy it even if I’m in the car..

@Basra before menopause hit you, did you used to buy your own tampon? Were you shy buying it?

no but I would buy this for you.

41jJRZoe-lL._SY355_.jpg

:trumpsmirk:

@Factz @Suldaanka @nine kaalaya ila eega nin ku sheegi wuxuu maanta meesha la yimid.:heh:

Me personally I have on occasion buyed some to my girl when she’s asked and I don’t see nothing wrong about it would be immature to refuse

Would you let your girl buy your condoms

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tbh with you, I don’t even my own tampons.. I’m shy like that..

I always ask my faraax to buy it even if I’m in the car..

@Basra before menopause hit you, did you used to buy your own tampon? Were you shy buying it?

nayaa r u okey? why would I be shy about buying a tampoon? If I am not shy at buying condoms in the counter, ya think tampoon is going to scare me???? looool

Its a womanly proud thing to have! What the heck!

Now, had I been tom boy steam or high priestess, yeah I will be ashamed of it because I have testicle envy!

Naaah huuno I go right to their faces and even bring it up in front of the cashier!

"these are more softer than so & so brand..... & watch them blush to heaven

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ufff this is disgusting. I wouldn't buy to my own mother. Women have their affairs, it's a woman's job. Not mine. So i wouldn't.

Sambuus

Inactive
Ufff this is disgusting. I wouldn't buy to my own mother. Women have their affairs, it's a woman's job. Not mine. So i wouldn't.
Nothing disgusting about that, it’s natural. It shows that a woman can give birth. Be more educated and stop seeing periods as something disgusting :gucciwhat:

more like shared your tampons with her waryaa/yareey when are you gonna reveal your real gender?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nothing disgusting about that, it’s natural. It shows that a woman can give birth. Be more educated and stop seeing periods as something disgusting :gucciwhat:

It's not my job to buy her some tampons! She's an adult, with a brain. She can do it by herself!
A man shouldn't care about females's thing! I don't get involved in gossips,so buying this kind of thing, it's haram in my book.

Sambuus

Inactive
It's not my job to buy her some tampons! She's an adult, with a brain. She can do it by herself!
A man shouldn't care about females's thing! I don't get involved in gossips,so buying this kind of thing, it's haram in my book.
But if she needs it why not buy it? It’s not like you’re gonna shove the tampons in your asshole:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending