Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

You seem triggered..

Do you want to be the woman in a relationship? Do you want to be provided for and looked after by a manly man?

giphy.gif

Ibn Maajah (1853) and al-Bayhaqi (14711) narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu‘aadh ibn Jabal came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), who said, “What is this, O Mu‘aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.

A free Islamic Lesson, enjoy:hillarybiz:

download (11).jpeg

Someone phoned a Sheikh and asked him:

If toothpick was halal or haram.

The Sheikh replied that the mere mentioning of the question is wrong in itself.

The only way I think Mercury came up with this thread is maybe he went on a errand and came up with it wanting to share what he did.

Some things are private. Being a man means you do things to protect the dignity of your wife or female relative. This is the essence of manhood.

Even Reiko blushed and felt embarrassed.

Certain things are a given and common sense but to ask in such a forum like this with so many character's some young unexposed is calling to be mocked.

They should not be discussed the same with buying food for your expecting wife craving certain foods in the middle of or get medicine for a sick child.

You do it out of love if there is an emergency or something preventing it. It is mostly common sense.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
View attachment 66087

The only way I think Mercury came up with this thread is maybe he went on a errand and came up with it wanting to share what he did.

Some things are private. Being a man means you do things to protect the dignity of your wife or female relative. This is the essence of manhood.

Certain things are a given and common sense but to ask in such a forum like this with so many character's some young unexposed is calling to be mocked.

They should not be discussed the same with buying food for your expecting wife craving certain foods in the middle of or get medicine for a sick child.

You do it out of love if there is an emergency or something preventing it. It is mostly common sense.

Dude its just a tampon
:gucciwhat:

What the hell do you mean with exposing Young members to this?

11 pages and I have yet to see anyone discuss the horrible dangers of tampon for women.

Any conscious female that I know off never uses this, yet you have a irresponsible Somali male who is buying these things for his wife out of ignorance.

The answer to the question is no! I would never poison my wife, even if she insists on it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I want to see your opinions about this topic a simple yes or no

Me personally I have on occasion buyed some to my girl when she’s asked and I don’t see nothing wrong about it would be immature to refuse
Honest question, have you ever performed cunnilingus, you come across as a cunnilingus connoisseur

Ibn Maajah (1853) and al-Bayhaqi (14711) narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu‘aadh ibn Jabal came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), who said, “What is this, O Mu‘aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.

A free Islamic Lesson, enjoy:hillarybiz:

Does providing for a wife mean a husband is neglected?

I know what rights a husband has over his wife but you do not know what rights a wife has over her husband.

A MAN who follows the sunnah deserves to be honoured, respected and catered to.

A MALE who hates women, neglects their needs and brags about it, will be punished in this world and in the hereafter.

Last edited:
View attachment 66087

Unless your username is your name and your profile picture is YOUR picture, there is anonymity here.

His name is not Mercury and that's not his image.

Unless your username is your name and your profile picture is YOUR picture, there is anonymity here.

His name is not Mercury and that's not his image.
Just cause we are anonymous we should talk about everything miyaa? Is there no xishood or haya or modesty.

11 pages and I have yet to see anyone discuss the horrible dangers of tampon for women.

Any conscious female that I know off never uses this, yet you have a irresponsible Somali male who is buying these things for his wife out of ignorance.

The answer to the question is no! I would never poison my wife, even if she insists on it.
Toxic shock syndrome. This was new to me. It probably changes my perspective

Just cause we are anonymous we should talk about everything miyaa? Is there no xishood or haya or modesty.

How do people get educated about important matters? Please tell me, I am curious.
Do you also believe it is haram when Somalis have islamic lectures and people ask questions to the sheekh?

Yep, toxic shock happens to some women.

Does providing for a wife mean a husband is neglected?

I know what rights a husband has over his wife but you do not know what rights a wife has over her husband.

A MAN who follows the sunnah deserves to be honoured, respected and catered to.

A MALE who hates women, neglects their needs and brags about it, will be punished in this world and in the hereafter.

A lot of men spend time focusing on their rights rather than understanding that they too have rights they have to fulfil.

A man will be asked about how he treats his wife.

The best of men, are the ones that are best to their wives.

The whole macho, treat them mean, keep them keen is not in accordance with the way the Prophet s.a.w treated his wives.

There are hadiths that tell us how loving the Prophet s.a.w was towards his wives. He was very expressive and affectionate towards his wives.

I have to admit my biggest objection is not related to female hygiene products as I clearly demonstrated.

I have problem with the mindset of 'Look I have done this for my wife/husband or relative'

I see it as a sickness that is why I am objecting Mercury and his thread.

Do you see a parent writing or asking questions regarding their adult children? No is the answer.

Some things are natural like caring for your child, parent, partner or other relative.

Why does Mercury seek brownie points. I do what I have to do and got on with it.

As the question of the toothpick was pretentious so is this thread.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Of course I would, I'd buy anything that helps my wife in her time of need, id go extra mile and buy her chocolate alongs with the pads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts