Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You gonna turn the tables on me :mjlol: :mjlol:

@Gacmeey first shots and he's already backtracking :drakelaugh::snoop:
🤣Nigga saw me wearing my trolling macwis and thought i was being fr kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nothing worse than a man scared of giving his real opnions cuz women might try to incel bomb him and play with his rep these feminists operate like some thugs on some men must submit pills

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
War bakhayl ha igu noqon :wtf:

Say thanks for engaging with you until this thread became a platinum thread. I had to keep it alive somehow kkk :trumpsmirk:
🤣You did it for you own entertainment kkkkkkkkkk thank you kulaha nigga wants to be thanked for entetaining himself xage game kaas laga ciyaara

🤣Nigga saw me wearing my trolling macwis and thought i was being fr kkkkkkkkkkkkk
:mybusiness::duck:
Why you remind me of cigaal shidaad story telling his wife to tell the enemy he died yesterday if the enemy came knocking on their door.. War wuxu fuleysanaa.. Inaa lillahi :jcoleno:

Nothing worse than a man scared of giving his real opnions cuz women might try to incel bomb him and play with his rep these feminists operate like some thugs on some men must submit pills

🤣You did it for you own entertainment kkkkkkkkkk thank you kulaha nigga wants to be thanked for entetaining himself xage game kaas laga ciyaara

Nah, I had to step up when you mentioned earlier that you wanted a plat thread :ftw9nwa:

You think I type and post like I did on this thread, on a regular basis on this site?!?!? You must really not know me that well. I may have deceive you from now on, if you fell on my trap :denzelnigga:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
:mybusiness::duck:
Why you remind me of cigaal shidaad story telling his wife to tell the enemy he died yesterday if the enemy came knocking on their door.. War wuxu fuleysanaa.. Inaa lillahi :jcoleno:
🤣i don't sugarcoat shit man he is right it's how people act on here isha buu ka tuuray runti.

Fulaynimo kulaha Fob oo fulay ah xage ku aragtay? that's for ciyaal mataalo dat grew up on cheese and caano kkkkkk when u from da jungle fulaynimo gets deleted from your system at a very young age

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Nah, I had to step up when you mentioned earlier that you wanted a plat thread :ftw9nwa:

You think I type and post like I did on this thread, on a regular basis on this site?!?!? You must really not know me that well. I may have deceive you from now on, if you fell on my trap :denzelnigga:
🤣So clever man i didn't even see it coming.

🤣i don't sugarcoat shit man he is right it's how people act on here isha buu ka tuuray runti.

Fulaynimo kulaha Fob oo fulay ah xage ku aragtay? that's for ciyaal mataalo dat grew up on cheese and caano kkkkkk when u from da jungle fulaynimo gets deleted from your system at a very young age
You sound like a former isbaaro manager.. Speaking of arguing with women have you ever had a discussion session with Angelina? She'll make you even forget what your point was in the discussion :mjlol:

You sound like a former isbaaro manager..

You're out of line for this one kkkkk

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
You sound like a former isbaaro manager.. Speaking of arguing with women have ever had a discussion session with Angelina? She'll make you even forget what your point was in the discussion :mjlol:
Look at u tryna throw me a weak ass jambal hoping i trip on it and get myself into some shit will have a hard time coming out of kkkkkkkkkk nice try man lakin i know who not to mess with cuz if we are being fr men are not built to argue hours and hours unless a nigga got too much estrogen in his body them niggas will outdo all the harcore muran queens kkkkkkkkkkkkk basically their kryptonite

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
You ain't lie though these feminists came out in large numbers on this thread🤣they tamed these masakiin faraxs and turned them into their own mouthpieces 🤣they would rather do earthquake causing futo clapping cuz they fear being called ''incels''
Welcome back ina adeer. I thought we lost you there for a minute :friendhug:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I was bored when you made this thread, kkk. I wanted to get you out of your comfortable zone. Next time, we have to do a duel to roast each other until one of us losses and taps out, without any rules. :rejoice:
I'm so disappointed in you man.
That's some real loser shit never thought it could come from a guy like u.🤣
kulaha roast each other what are you 15?ma high school baa u xiistay like that lol maybe u was one of those niggas that didn't have no comebacks and got karbaashed.

You should delete that comment man it ain't good for your rep stay in your lane and keep talking about politics u way out of your depth

I'm so disappointed in you man.
That's some real loser shit never thought it could come from a guy like u.🤣
kulaha roast each other what are you 15?ma high school baa u xiistay like that lol maybe u was one of hose niggas that didn't have no comebacks and got karbaashed.

You should delete that comment man it ain't good for your rep stay in your lane and keep talking about politics u way out of your depth

Bruh, how are you turning this against me :dead:

I thought this karbash session against you in this thread, would give a hint on what would await you. But I guess, you ain't ready for it. Waa caadi. It's better to be upfront than be dragged into one unprepared. I respect that kkk :dwill:

On another note, what do you know about my age? I'm 15 in the general section and 45 in the politics section. I like the flexibility :mjohreally: