Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

• Total voters
To answer your question, my wife can go anywhere she wants I cannot monitor a grown woman with a seperate freewill and consciousness from my own.. A relationship between two consenting adults should be based on mutual trust, once trust in a relationship is out of the equation then there's no relationship anymore, it's gonna turn ugly.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
To answer your question, my wife can go anywhere she wants I cannot monitor a grown woman with a seperate freewill and consciousness from my own.. A relationship between two consenting adults should be based on mutual trust, once trust in a relationship is out of the equation then there's no relationship anymore, it's gonna turn ugly.
Very good response these basement dwelling incels should take notes from this take and apply it to their lives.

Very good response these basement dwelling incels should take notes from this take and apply it to their lives.
It's mostly gen Z faraxs who don't know how to handle a woman.. This is what happens when you grew up with mama feeding you whole milk and mashed potatoes in a sheltered life on welfare lacag, and mom being a single mom,without any male figure in sight to look up to :ohlord:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It's mostly gen Z faraxs who don't know how to handle a woman.. This is what happens when you grew up with mama feeding you whole milk and mashed potatoes in a sheltered life on welfare lacag, and mom being a single mom,without any male figure in sight to look up to :ohlord:
Absolutely man it's a shame we never try to tackle these incel issues on a higher level they are future serial killers fr.

These men are looking for a women to enslave and own.

🤣Imagine sweating at home like u in a sauna cuz yo wife left to go and bashaal at a wedding don't get married if u in shaki of yo raganimo.

But i guess these niggas got imtixaaned with pipes dat don't work reason why they always on the edge of their seats and thinking their xaas finna jump on the first one she sees cuz they ain't able to put in the work

I think these niggas will be dress checking their women every time she is about to leave the guri kkkkkkkkkkk

Absolutely man it's a shame we never try to tackle these incel issues on a higher level they are future serial killers fr.

🤣Imagine sweating at home like u in a sauna cuz yo wife left to go and bashaal at a wedding don't get married if u in shaki of yo raganimo.

But i guess these niggas got imtixaaned with pipes dat don't work reason why they always on the edge of their seats and thinking their xaas finna jump on the first one she sees cuz they ain't able to put in the work

I think these niggas will be dress checking their women every time she is about to leave the guri kkkkkkkkkkk

:deadmanny: :deadmanny:

reer

VIP

having boundaries isnt insecure. farax shouldnt be going to those type of weddings. the same applies to a xalimo.

U steady hating dawg ion know why u like this maybe u wnt some of dat attention these bossgirl independent strong queens give me for supporting them to the fullest maybe jealous baa tahay i know u a closet incel so i would't be surprised why u always giving me resistence .

Sounds like an incel deflecting, kkk. Trolling you hard in one thread alone ain’t hating. You on the other hand; given the recurring threads and posts you make, the same can't be said about you. I ain't the only one who've noticed. :manny:

What you’re trying so hard to do is run away from that label, perfectly coined for you. You, yourself even admitted several times in thread already, how this is what people see you as. What can I do about it? Take your frustrations elsewhere :silanyolaugh:

In any case; it takes one, to know one. So I wouldn’t be surprised that you’ve confirmed what you just are kkk :westbrookswag:

Last edited:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
U steady hating dawg ion know why u like this maybe u wnt some of dat attention these bossgirl independent strong queens give me for supporting them to the fullest maybe jealous baa tahay i know u a closet incel so i would't be surprised why u always giving me resistence .
9D77A031-E0A0-49A2-9394-DE8C5C4C7CF4.jpeg

Why u screaming this we are all equal shit u damn well know that ain't true kkkkkkkkk if some nigga that ain't ever contributed to the swedish society and he goes to the doctor u know what is gonna happen?they r gonna say there ain't nothing wrong with him even if he is dying kkkkkkkkkkkk

If u some poor gaajo ass nigga tryna survive and u ajnabi in Snowbunnylands shit will come up in the doctor's system and yo ass ain't gonna get da expensive caawimaad u need cuz u ain't worth it and don't contribute enough tax for them to consider u worthy of it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: