Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
We gonna find out on this thread if u planning on locking up yo xaas in the closet.

We gonna find out on this thread if u planning on locking up yo xaas in the closet.

I've been observing you for a while and how come you yourself don't participate in the polls you create? You are one sneaky mf.

Guilty GIF - Guilty GIFs

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
@Fobnimo Till I Dhimo The threads you've been creating lately, I'm not sure waxaa noloshaa ku kordhay, but you're on fire mode and not holding back kkk. Se waaye?!!?!?! :jaynerd:
U got police maskax kkkkkkkkk mesha aan kugu arko paranoia baan qaadaa lakin run ahaanti waxbo ma'soo kordhin waxaan rabaa dadkaan mesha iskugu yimid in aan ogaado fikradooda dhabta ah.

Curious lee ahay kkkkkkkkkk

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I've been observing you for a while and how come you yourself don't participate in the polls you create? You are one sneaky mf.

Guilty GIF - Guilty GIFs
There u go with your police maskax bs kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my nigga act like Stevie Wonder when u see me doing dat shit

U got police maskax kkkkkkkkk mesha aan kugu arko paranoia baan qaadaa lakin run ahaanti waxbo ma'soo kordhin waxaan rabaa dadkaan mesha iskugu yimid in aan ogaado fikradooda dhabta ah.

Curious lee ahay kkkkkkkkkk

Kaftan bay iga aheed, thanks for letting me know that you're alright. I'm trying to troll people just like you and make them feel a tad uncomfortable at times :drakekidding:

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Kaftan bay iga aheed, thanks for letting me know that you're alright. And don't ever take me serious either. I'm trying to troll people just like you and make them feel a tad uncomfortable at times :drakekidding:
U must be a low tier troll if u apologizing this quick kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Be more ruthless with yo shit ninyahow

Kaftan kaftan.

Trending