Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

Would You Be Okay with Your Wife Attending Mixed Weddings and Non-Mixed Weddings?

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Bruh, how are you turning this against me :dead:

I thought this karbash session against you in this thread, would give a hint on what would await you. But I guess, you ain't ready for it. Waa caadi. It's better to be upfront than be dragged into one unprepared. I respect that kkk :dwill:

On another note, what do you know about my age? I'm 15 in the general section and 45 in the politics section. I like the flexibility :mjohreally:
🤣Alright mr age fluid.

Going back and forth with another nigga behind a screen to see who's better at roasting is some feminine shit man i would advise you to go back to your old ways lol u clearly out of your depth if i drag u down to my world u won't come out the same kkkkkkkkkkk this lifestyle ain't for u mr professional

🤣Alright mr age fluid.

Going back and forth with another nigga behind a screen to see who's better at roasting is some feminine shit man i would advise you to go back to your old ways lol u clearly out of your depth if i drag u down to my world u won't come out the same kkkkkkkkkkk this lifestyle ain't for u mr professional

Aight. I've seen how you've become their target #1 regardless of what topic they make. You must've gotten them in their feelings with some truths that went over their heads. You've now sacrificed yourself by becoming their punching bag. I don't want any parts of it kkk:mjpls:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Aight. I've seen how you've become their target #1 regardless of what topic they make. You must've gotten them in their feelings with some truths that went over their heads. You've now sacrificed yourself by becoming their punching bag. I don't want any parts of it kkk:mjpls:
🤣You should stop yourself before u get hit with a guilty by association charge.
You don't wanna be on a sinking ship.

mrlog

VIP
You ain't lie though these feminists came out in large numbers on this thread🤣they tamed these masakiin faraxs and turned them into their own mouthpieces 🤣
1686751309082.gif
they would rather do earthquake causing futo clapping cuz they fear being called ''incels''

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
I am a 7' tall handsome Somali man with amazing bone structure and I'm 100% okay with my wife attending mixed and non-mixed weddings.