Would you allow your wife/wives to drive?

Would you let your wife/wives drive?

• yes, im a dayouth

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no, im a nin rag

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
i think he'll be a very lucky man
he's going to be in for a lot of fun, don't you worry :silanyolaugh:
your future wives will need the du'aa though- they don't know of the cage they're walking into :camby:
Cage?? They are going to be walking into a life where the Quran and Sunnah will be paramount. :gucciwhat: Is that a cage now, Mrs Sambuus?

Cyrus

tf,my mom drives, my sisters drive.My wife's gotta drive and have her own car,she can't be reliant on me to drive her everywhere.I aint no uber driver bro.
Akhi, my mum and sisters drive too but i wouldnt allow my wife because its going to be a completely different world in the future. Dont you worried that they will be attacked by One Nation radicals and other white right losers??

Bear in mind, my wives are going to be jilbaabis so they will be putting themselves at real risk of getting harmed in a more polarised society.

Cage?? They are going to be walking into a life where the Quran and Sunnah will be paramount. :gucciwhat: Is that a cage now, Mrs Sambuus?
islam doesn't say anything about letting women drive or going out shopping and you've made it clear there will be restrictions on both of those
your flawed basis is on that because of paranoid reasons like being attacked by "radicals" and rightwing white men

:mjlol:
Akhi, my mum and sisters drive too but i wouldnt allow my wife because its going to be a completely different world in the future. Dont you worried that they will be attacked by One Nation radicals and other white right losers??

Bear in mind, my wives are going to be jilbaabis so they will be putting themselves at real risk of getting harmed in a more polarised society.
Mate the car is a good protection, they're more likely to be attacked when walking outside than when driving and ,if they have no car theres a greater incentive to walk to places as you now have no option.Women that drive r safer than women who dont.

Cyrus

islam doesn't say anything about letting women drive or going out shopping and you've made it clear there will be restrictions on both of those
In Islam, their is a responsibility on me to proctect my wives in every regard. If i know that their is a high chance of my wife getting harmed by partaking in certain activites- i can restrict those activites to avoid that. Ill be liable in Akhira if i dont take these measures.

Btw, these 'restrictions' only apply if i live in the west not in MENA countries(where i plan on moving to).

Cyrus

:mjlol:

Mate the car is a good protection, they're more likely to be attacked when walking outside than when driving and ,if they have no car theres a greater incentive to walk to places as you now have no option.Women that drive r safer than women who dont.
We have all heard the stories of Muslim Women being attacked in their cars by racists/islamophobes. Its a growing concern and its going to be exacerbated by the mechanisms of facism.

Cyrus

Watchu gon do when that "chauffeur" is rawdogging her in the back of the limo I seen it happen to some dude in saudi :mjlol:
Ive seen it happen more in Somalia tbh, these things are not unheard of with Somali women

Watchu gon do when that "chauffeur" is rawdogging her in the back of the limo I seen it happen to some dude in saudi :mjlol:
is that slander i hear?
27A16161-D620-4AE0-AFFF-75073B011AF4.jpeg

In Islam, their is a responsibility on me to proctect my wives in every regard. If i know that their is a high chance of my wife getting harmed by partaking in certain activites- i can restrict those activites to avoid that. Ill be liable in Akhira if i dont take these measures.

Btw, these 'restrictions' only apply if i live in the west not in MENA countries(where i plan on moving to).
yeah but your "protective measures" are a little extreme, don't you think?
it's good for her to feel safe, but it's another thing to feel trapped and restricted from doing normal activities.

Trending