Would you allow your wife/wives to drive?

Would you let your wife/wives drive?

• yes, im a dayouth

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no, im a nin rag

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Niggas like @Tawheed @Cyrus probably taking notes rn
:mybusiness:
1586420311695.png

A sspot edition one would be nice :stevej:
okay
once upon a time, there was a kid named @Tawheed. he was a freshman at the local high school in a random scandinavian town. it was his first day of school and he was at his locker, when lo and behold, he saw his buddy/frenemy @Beyondover.
@Beyondover called out to him, "hey, weren't you at the anime convention event on saturday?"
@Tawheed replied with "no, wallahi it wasn't me, but i did see you there with your vegeta cosplay outfit!"
a moment of silence ensued before they both solemnly agreed to part ways and never talk to each other again.
the end.

okay
once upon a time, there was a kid named @Tawheed. he was a freshman at the local high school in a random scandinavian town. it was his first day of school and he was at his locker, when lo and behold, he saw his buddy/frenemy @Beyondover.
@Beyondover called out to him, "hey, weren't you at the anime convention event on saturday?"
@Tawheed replied with "no, wallahi it wasn't me, but i did see you there with your vegeta cosplay outfit!"
a moment of silence ensued before they both agreed to part ways and never talk to watch orher again.
the end.
Thank you, much better
1586420812606.jpeg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
okay
a moment of silence ensued before they both solemnly agreed to part ways and never talk to each other again.
the end.
@Tawheed watches Boko No Pico confirmed.

Trending

Latest posts