Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

• Total voters
I see, so are you planning to grow old alone?
First if I am not alone I have my family😂nit every woman wants a cheap ass dry ass dusty farax breathing down on her thinking he owns her. If I want to go join a gym I am not asking anyone just like I do now. I’ll sign up on my own accord married or not.

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
We all have our family but that doesn't mean you can't start your own..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abdisa, I never would've expected you to be as so shameless as to say that.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Yaraye

VIP
Sure I don't mind, as long as she's not wearing any revealing clothe also I'll go with her to the gym.. There aren't any only females gym where I live.. But if I can I might make her an own gym at our house then she doesn't have to the gym.
this thought makes more sense. Some guys need to understand the health is important. If they don't want her going to the gym, then they gotta bring the gym equipments to the home

this thought makes more sense. Some guys need to understand the health is important. If they don't want her going to the gym, then they gotta bring the gym equipments to the home
Some guys think as soon as their wife steps a foot outside the house another nigga will take her :mjlol:

I think it is quite irrational to not allow your wife to go to a mixed gym if you live in the west. If you live somewhere fortunate enough where there are gender segregated gyms, then sure I think that would be a reasonable standard. But I think this is unlikely to happen in the US/Europe. Plus, making your own gym at home for your wife to use can be expensive and you'd need to buy/rent a house first.

As men living in the west we are already going to mixed gyms ourselves because there are no segregated gyms. The inverse worry of a husband cheating on a wife by seeing good looking girl in the gym could be applied to this thread as well, and using the same logic by users here, females in this thread could argue that Somali men should never go to the gym.

I think the main problem with other men here is that they have trust issues with their future spouses. Look at this from a risk/benefit analysis. I think the long term potential physical impacts of a women NOT going to the gym (obesity, diabetes, heart disease, etc) from lack of physical exercise and reduced muscle mass outweigh the slight risks of your wife somehow leaving you. Your wife is an adult, she can cover her awrah with less revealing clothing, and tell other men at the gym who ask her out that she is married. If you can't trust your wife, I think you married the wrong person. And if you are still nervous, make sure you have enough money to buy a house and make a home gym before you get married so you don't have to deal with this.

I think it is quite irrational to not allow your wife to go to a mixed gym if you live in the west. If you live somewhere fortunate enough where there are gender segregated gyms, then sure I think that would be a reasonable standard. But I think this is unlikely to happen in the US/Europe. Plus, making your own gym at home for your wife to use can be expensive and you'd need to buy/rent a house first.

As men living in the west we are already going to mixed gyms ourselves because there are no segregated gyms. The inverse worry of a husband cheating on a wife by seeing good looking girl in the gym could be applied to this thread as well, and using the same logic by users here, females in this thread could argue that Somali men should never go to the gym.

I think the main problem with other men here is that they have trust issues with their future spouses. Look at this from a risk/benefit analysis. I think the long term potential physical impacts of a women NOT going to the gym (obesity, diabetes, heart disease, etc) from lack of physical exercise and reduced muscle mass outweigh the slight risks of your wife somehow leaving you. Your wife is an adult, she can cover her awrah with less revealing clothing, and tell other men at the gym who ask her out that she is married. If you can't trust your wife, I think you married the wrong person. And if you are still nervous, make sure you have enough money to buy a house and make a home gym before you get married so you don't have to deal with this.
I would be more concerned about my wife being harassed I don't have that concern with myself even if I go in with a khamees

Hohohoho someone asking my wife out is too far sahiib

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I feel sorry for reer US/Europe. Do y’all not even have one only woman’s gym? I have 5 women only gyms within a 10 km radius and one of them is a Muslim owned one that is connected to a mosque

I’ve noticed Americans and some European countries don’t invest in their Muslim communities. Do y’all have Islamic schools that are decent academically? How common is halal certified fast food?

Trending